UK Doubles GT 2016

GrengisKhan

Hello 

The Doubles GT is back for another year. 

This years event will be held at Sanctuary Gaming Centre on 10th-11th September 2016.

Address:

Sanctuary Gaming Centre
St. Michaels & All Angels Church
St. Michaels Street
Sutton-in-Ashfield
NG17 4GP

Tickets will cost £40 per pair. Payment is to be sent via Paypal as a gift. The Paypal addess is gregpiskosz@hotmail.co.uk

The Rulespack can be found below.

I hope to see you all there

Greg Piskosz

https://www.dropbox.com/s/phabn2jpadn6ycg/Final%20Malifaux%20Doubles%20GT%202016%20Rulespack.pdf?dl=0

Entrants:

1. Name TBC - Joel Henry/Blu Tac

2. Ancestral Vengence - Connor Barker/Jen Trudy

• Like 3

I thought about making that change and I felt that one tournament wasn't a sufficient sample size to justify it. I'm inclined to leave it in as one of the benefits for staying in faction however if that particular interaction is dominating this years doubles then I'll reconsider it for 2017. 

Greg 

• 2 weeks later...

Just curious, how does Wraths "Deal at the Crossroads" work if one half of the crew has 3 of the Crossroads Seven and wrath leads the other 3 in the 2nd half of the crew?

Does the doubles count that crew as one crew, which has all 7 of the models and has Wrath as one of the crew leaders?

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/03/2016 at 11:33 PM, Mr Janje said:

Just curious, how does Wraths "Deal at the Crossroads" work if one half of the crew has 3 of the Crossroads Seven and wrath leads the other 3 in the 2nd half of the crew?

Does the doubles count that crew as one crew, which has all 7 of the models and has Wrath as one of the crew leaders?

To be honest I didn't consider how the Crossroads Seven would fit into this and they weren't out when we did the majority of our playtesting. Let me have a think and I'll get back to you. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ProximoCoal said:

To be honest I don't know why you would even want to play part of the band, you can do pretty much that anyway in a normal game 

It's more so i can take Wrath with his upgrade and my teammate can take Jackdaw

And the 2nd question about taking 2 of the same totem, i.e. Malifaux Child, Old Cranky or Primordial Magic is a big thing too :P

• 1 month later...
On 09/05/2016 at 0:28 PM, Mr Janje said:

It's more so i can take Wrath with his upgrade and my teammate can take Jackdaw

And the 2nd question about taking 2 of the same totem, i.e. Malifaux Child, Old Cranky or Primordial Magic is a big thing too :P

Aren't all those totems Rare 1? which is covered in the rules pack. The only non Rare 1 totems are limited to rare 1 masters. So I can't see a way in the rules pack for this event to bring 2 of the same totems. 

2 hours ago, Adran said:

Aren't all those totems Rare 1? which is covered in the rules pack. The only non Rare 1 totems are limited to rare 1 masters. So I can't see a way in the rules pack for this event to bring 2 of the same totems. 

Nope, the Malifaux Child and Student of Conflict aren't Rare 1 ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...