Tanefaux: Double or Bust II…Calgar’s Revenge! - 11th June – London tournament

HowNot2Wargame

Hi All!

Once again we are holding our doubles tournament here in lovely Leytonstone, because in all honesty we all had such a good time previously we wanted to do it again!  As anyone who attend last year will tell you, this is as relaxed as a tournament as you are likely to get, and because (if you have never plaid doubles) the combo's you and your opponents can unlock can be frankly outrageous, but also quite hilarious. 

Please find attached the Rules Pack for the event.  We would really like to highlight the tiebreaker points system as there is quite a bit you can do before you even attend the event  (ooooohhhhhhhhh!!!).

We have spaces for 12 teams of two players and if you would like a ticket, please send £30 for your team to twgc_treasurer@tanelornwgc.org – alongside the other details listed in the pack.  First come, first served! :)

Of course if you have any queries then feel free to post here or to message me on the forums.  All of us at Tanelorn look forward to seeing you then!

Teams PAID (once space is gone, it’s gone… till there is a drop out and we pull your team from the reserve list… oh you know what I mean)

1.  We will defo win more than Palace - John Burgess and Andy Bradshaw

2.  Something to do with BendyBoards.co.uk - Mike Marshall and Lee Batterick

3. Ancestral Vengeance - Connor and Jen

4. Darksphere team Alpha - Bradley and Francois

5. Dumb Cluck - Panzer and Eless

6. Old and Cranky - Conrad EJ Gonsalves and The Gedginator

Teams interested but not as of yet paid/Reserve list if we are sold out

1. Mike and Phil

•  

Tanefaux - Double or Bust II - Calgar's Revenge.pdf

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 18/03/2016 at 3:56 PM, crikeymiles said:

Thanks for running this again!  I shall check with Phil Hawtin and see if we can return to attempt to succeed where last year we failed! :D

But last year we only failed due to the tactical genius offered by Matt (I might not have kept up with the rankings, but who, I'm sure, completed his guild 2015 challenge, and now holds the best in faction trophy. :P) And without him,  who could stop our inevitable march to triumph. 

Unfortunately  don't think I can make this, which is a shame, Its a great event, and the atmosphere was awesome. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Adran said:

But last year we only failed due to the tactical genius offered by Matt (I might not have kept up with the rankings, but who, I'm sure, completed his guild 2015 challenge, and now holds the best in faction trophy. :P) And without him,  who could stop our inevitable march to triumph. 

Unfortunately  don't think I can make this, which is a shame, Its a great event, and the atmosphere was awesome. 

Sniff! Sob! - totally understand though

• 3 weeks later...