Central Ohio Malifaux - Thurday nights - Columbus OH

blaink

Do you live in or around Columbus, Ohio? Are you new to the great hobby of miniature gaming and looking to find a great group of people to play with? Or maybe you are a seasoned veteran and you are looking for a new game to expand into? Whatever the case, our group, Central Ohio Malifaux, is the place you've been looking for. We meet ever Thursday night at The Guardtower, 3600 Trabue Rd. at 8pm and play until midnight. We have demos available every week as well as standard 50ss games. We also have other events like Henchman Hardcore tournaments and painting sessions to mix things up. We are a mature group of people and we typically have 8 to 12 players every week. We have dedicated tables and terrain and the store has a lot of Malifaux in stock which is always 20% off retail.  What are you waiting for? Come down this Thursday night and ask for Bill. I'll be happy to introduce you to everyone and answer any questions you may have. Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Central Ohio Malifaux continues to grow! Come out to The Guardtower on Thursday nights from 8pm-12am and join in the fun. We mix in free events with weekly hobby and game nights. This week we are having a free Enforcer Brawl tournament with prizes for the top two places. If you are new to Malifaux our just looking for a new group, please come out and meet the family. Ask for Bill and I'll be happy to introduce you and give you a demo.

• 1 month later...

/bump

Come out and join a great crew of Malifaux players! We would love to see any and all of you there. Bring your unassembled and unpainted models and work on them while you are there and meet everyone! We have all levels of players and hobbyists and we are always willing to teach new players. Ask for Bill if you are looking for a demo and I will be happy to teach you and introduce you to everyone.

• 3 weeks later...

On Thursday, July 21st, we will be having a 1 round Gaining Grounds tournament at The Guardtower at 8pm. The winnder will be determined by the VP differential. Any ties are resolved with a card flip. I will be handing out some mystery boxes to 1st and 2nd place and will have guilders to hand out to participants. This is a free, fun event for the community with the chance to win some prizes. Hope to see you all there. 

There will also be space for open gaming if you want to get a game in but don't want to play in the tournament.

• 1 month later...

On Thursday, August 25th, we will be having a 1 round Gaining Grounds tournament at The Guardtower at 8pm. The winner will be determined by the TP, then the VP differential. Any ties are resolved with a card flip. I will be handing out some mystery boxes to 1st and 2nd place and will have guilders to hand out to participants. This is a free, fun event for the community with the chance to win some prizes. Hope to see you all there. 

There will also be space for open gaming if you want to get a game in but don't want to play in the tournament.

I just started malifaux and live in Granville. I usually use the tables at GTA in Newark. I'd be happy to drive into Columbus but Thursdays are no good. 4 kids...can't leave wife alone to field homework. Is there any way to schedule a Sunday game? Available every other weekend starting September 4. 

Thanks!

Matt

• 3 months later...

On Thursday, December 8th, we will be having a 1 round Gaining Grounds tournament at The Guardtower at 8pm. The winner will be determined by the TP, then the VP differential. Any ties are resolved with a card flip. I will be handing out some random Wyrd prizes to the top few places. This is a free, fun event for the community with the chance to win some prizes. Hope to see you all there. 

• 1 month later...

After a long holiday break, we had 8 players last night for a standard hobby night including one new player partaking in demo. 

If you live in central Ohio and are interested in this awesome game called Malifaux, please come down to the Guardtower on Thursday evenings from 8-12 and ask for Bill!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...