Weird Big Numbers Competition

Dogmantra

20 hours ago, Myyrä said:

Highest possible Wp on a model in 2 player 50ss game is 22, and the highest Df is 10. Who can figure out how to get there?

Thank you. That's 1 evening I'm not going to get back, but I got there.  

Was surprised to find that Perdita only came third in the which guild master can I get the highest Wp. 

14 minutes ago, Adran said:

Thank you. That's 1 evening I'm not going to get back, but I got there.  

Was surprised to find that Perdita only came third in the which guild master can I get the highest Wp. 

It's not that surprising, considering she doesn't have any unique ways of boosting Wp.

• 1 year later...

It has been almost two years, so I decided to necro this thread so that people can figure out if there are some new contenders for extreme numbers.

Looking at this I also realized the highest WP achievable in 2 player 50ss game is (and has been since this thread was created) at least 30.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Adran said:

I can't remember which thread it was, But I had previously shown that the highest damage single activation was 96 points of damage (none from blast or other area effects).

Wondering if anyone can beat that now. wave 4 and 5 are out. 

I don't know who showed that, but it was obviously bullshit, because Rail Golem has always been theoretically able to attack infinitely many times in a single activation. The highest amount of damage would thus be limited by how many wounds the models in the game can have in total (which is also infinite if you don't limit the size of the game).

34 minutes ago, Myyrä said:

I don't know who showed that, but it was obviously bullshit, because Rail Golem has always been theoretically able to attack infinitely many times in a single activation. The highest amount of damage would thus be limited by how many wounds the models in the game can have in total (which is also infinite if you don't limit the size of the game).

I think the thread had specified in a non-infinite option (and there are several infinite combinations out there, not just the rail golem, although he might be the easiest, but also Cerberus, Mature Nephlim and Francois with dirty cheater to list a few I can remember) since I think we already pointed out those combinations. I'd thought it was this number thread but obviously not. 

55 minutes ago, Adran said:

I think the thread had specified in a non-infinite option (and there are several infinite combinations out there, not just the rail golem, although he might be the easiest, but also Cerberus, Mature Nephlim and Francois with dirty cheater to list a few I can remember) since I think we already pointed out those combinations. I'd thought it was this number thread but obviously not. 

Even without infinite loops (or infinite poison or some shit), I can get to at least 120 (or 132 if you count damage done to self as well) with just a single target that somehow has that much hp (using only wave 1 and 2 models and upgrades I might add). So, 96 definitely isn't the highest and probably wasn't even at the time.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Myyrä said:

Even without infinite loops (or infinite poison or some shit), I can get to at least 120 (or 132 if you count damage done to self as well) with just a single target that somehow has that much hp (using only wave 1 and 2 models and upgrades I might add). So, 96 definitely isn't the highest and probably wasn't even at the time.

Now I'm going to have to find both that thread, and what you've done to achieve your numbers. :D

How many times can a red joker appear during an activation, for theorycrafting purposes: one, two ‘because the deck was about to be reshuffled’, or only two if the model can flip all of what’s left of the deck every time?

I need to dig up the worst lists thread also to get the numbers on Malifaux rats.

Also, maximum card draw during an activation.

In a Woe is me, rile them up pandora crew with 9 hired sorrows and 3 sorrows summoned each turn, she can have 21 sorrows at the end of turn 4 (22 misery auras counting her own aura) and then, in Turn 5 in 1 Pandora activation do the following:

(0) Incite with trigger = 2x22

(1) Incite with trigger = 2x22

(1) Self loathing on leveticus hitting severe = 22+8

148 theoretical damage 

This is on a single model with infinite wounds and not flipping for additional turns.

Take multiple models and do inflict and the damage from one activation rises higher =)

3 hours ago, Adran said:

Thats the easy part. Now I need to get to 120 damage. 

I'll give you some hints. All the damage is caused by a single model, but it's a different model than the one activating. Wrath's Aura (or 2) could be added to get 12 (or 24) more damage. I only used 5 models to get the damage done and the crew would need a specific master to hire them all.

13 minutes ago, I'm a Teapot! said:

In a Woe is me, rile them up pandora crew with 9 hired sorrows and 3 sorrows summoned each turn, she can have 21 sorrows at the end of turn 4 (22 misery auras counting her own aura) and then, in Turn 5 in 1 Pandora activation do the following:

(0) Incite with trigger = 2x22

(1) Incite with trigger = 2x22

148 theoretical damage 

This is on a single model with infinite wounds and not flipping for additional turns.

Take multiple models and do inflict and the damage from one activation rises higher =)

If you want to use infinite models, changelings are more effective than Sorrows because they are easier to position and you could summon at least as many of them theoretically.

8 minutes ago, Myyrä said:

I'll give you some hints. All the damage is caused by a single model, but it's a different model than the one activating. Wrath's Aura (or 2) could be added to get 12 (or 24) more damage. I only used 5 models to get the damage done and the crew would need a specific master to hire them all.

Well I think the Hint gives away the master. I haven't got the cards to hand yet to get it all sorted, I need soemthign to do over the weekend. 

23 minutes ago, Adran said:

Other wyrd numbers, I can get 21 attacks from 1 model over the course of a turn. Any improvements over this ?

Against single or multiple targets? I'm not sure the multiple targets case is interesting.

Also: I can get to at least 56 against 1 to 14 targets without using pounce or anything like that.

4 hours ago, Myyrä said:

Hmm, figured out a way to do at least 144 damage with a single model in a single activation. With the right models on the opponent's side it could get up to 216 at least.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Gnomezilla said:

How many targets...rats can a Hamelin rat engine generate over the course of five/ten turns if he takes care to separate them and not create rat kings? Asking for a friend. ;)

So many that it doesn't even make sense to try to count them. Separating them is more difficult than summoning them.

A more interesting question could be: Can Hamelin summon so many rats that you can't fit them on the table without turning any of them being able to turn into a rat king when it activates?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Not a big huge number, and it is something I did actually run once, but a (total cost) 17ss, 10WP model (Because I most often play vs Pandora and her crew...).

Declare Thunders

Hire Hannah as a Merc (11ss, 8WP)

Give Servant of 5 Dragons as an upgrade (12ss, 9WP)

Hire Oiran for Appealing (17ss, 10WP)

For added fun against terrifying models, bring Kang.

• Like 1