Welcome to Wyrd Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aaron

Iron Painter 2016

258 posts in this topic

I'm in!

Oh

oh :(

6 people like this

Let's do this!!!!

I’m in!

3 people like this

I wonder how many people will be painting at AdeptiCon for the Iron Painter. Maybe we should have an Iron Painter table.

5 people like this

I'm in ....*looks at Curtis, then squint eyes*

4 people like this

Wasn't ready last year. Don't feel ready this year.

I'm in, though.

3 people like this

I'm in too...

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Aaron said:

Instead of Kisses, We Get Kicked
The Iron Painter does not support, encourage, or tolerate smack talk. Keep your comments positive or keep them to yourself.

I have a question on this--so no more of the friendly smack talking from previous years? Or is this a reminder to keep it civil and upbeat?
I know there were quite a few of us last year who had a lot of fun in the Iron Painter section of the forums.

3 minutes ago, Guslado said:

I have a question on this--so no more of the friendly smack talking from previous years? Or is this a reminder to keep it civil and upbeat?
I know there were quite a few of us last year who had a lot of fun in the Iron Painter section of the forums.

There were some complaints about it, so we're asking for it not to be around this year. You can smack talk directly to those you know, if you're both cool with it.

I'm in!

Motivation to paint my enormous backlog is good :)

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Aaron said:

There were some complaints about it, so we're asking for it not to be around this year. You can smack talk directly to those you know, if you're both cool with it.

Fair enough, just wanted to check in on that before things got going. As it's not a public vote is it still acceptable to post work in progress photos like last year?

What the hell... I'm in!

I have a ton of minis that won't paint themselves and I'd benefit if I manage to build a terrain or two for the competition.

3 people like this

I have to pass this year, I'd love to take part but family (9-month old baby) and work won't let me. I salute all the mad courageous painters who will put their skills to test!

8 people like this