TWATIFAUX 2016, March 12-13 - Victoria, 40+ players, lots of goodies!

Palooka

Hello boys, girls, and other awesome people!

My good friend Jason Murdoch is holding possibly the largest ever Australian Malifaux tournament in a few weeks, and I wanted to make sure all of you lovely forum goers didn't miss out! (we already have 40+ people attending!). 

Basic details:
March 12-13
House of War, Ringwood
$40

Players pack: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6NPUtRKDP...iew?usp=sharing

If you're interested, please contact either Jason on the above email or call The House of War on  (03) 8839 4148 to purchase tickets. All ticket pre-purchases before the 2nd of March will recieve a giant swag bag of goodies, including custom TWATIFAUX 2016 measuring widgets, scheme markers, blast markers, and even a custom fate deck - SO GET INVOLVED PEOPLE! This could be one of the biggest Faux events ever!

Al.

• Like 1

Yeah, this looks stupidly good.  There's quite a substantial number paid and confirmed already, some both days, some just one.  I'm sure there will be Saturday night shenanigans - we even have people coming interstate (which is a pretty big deal in Australia!!).

If anybody on here is playing in Australia and hasn't been to a tournament before, don't fret - tournaments really aren't any more intimidating than any evening at your local game store.  People are still friendly and sporting and will look after the newbies.  It's a great crowd and it's going to be a lot of fun.