February 8 - Mysterious Emissary

Lucidicide

How many can I get for one paycheck?

I seriously want like.. as many of these things as I can get.  Like (if) I ever finish assembling and painting, I just want another on deck to paint.  Also those little creepies will definitely be used off of the main base on 30mm as the new Changelings (Or what ever those new things are called), because god, those are the best part.

All my hopes and dreams Wyrd.  You carry them.  :wub:

On 8.2.2016 at 3:43 PM, Kobayashi said:

Okay. So after choosing Arcanists and 10 Thunders with my Gremlins instead of Neverborn, you release this. So what you are basically are saying "Get the Lynch Crew, scratch that, get every Crew." ;__; at least I'm currently safe for Guild and Resseructionists...

Thanks to the preview of Genbu I'll probably buy Yan Lo and might have been to fast to dispell Ressers... *shakes fist* currently I have nothing Outcast and Guild in sight... but if Wyrd is keepin' on to draw severe on my wallet I might be not save from an all go ;__;

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, feagaur said:

Don't know if the question has been asked already but, does anybody know when this model will be coming out?

I feel confident to answer this, despite me not being a Wyrd Staff or any official nor unofficial represantive:

Soon*

(*) Soon may be as short as now, but also as long as the rapture and dying of mankind, Wyrd may or may not be responsible for said rapture and dying of mankind and won't guarantee availibility caused by unforseen events**.

(**) unforseen events include, but are not limited to: The Wyrd IP becoming real and we have to fight for survival or be forgotten in the maelstrom of time; the fan-favored zombie-apocalypse in one of their envisioned forms and the coming of dinosaur-riding robo-vampire-nazis from the depth of the earth.