Introducting Doggo's Map Set

Dogmantra

I like to make maps on The Vassal and I like to think I'm quite good at it, and when I remember to, I save them without me or my opponent taking up player slots for the purposes of a map compilation.

I threw together some of my favourites that didn't have anyone in a player slot and uploaded them so if you're bored of the preset maps or you want a change or you can't be bothered to make your own maps, you can use some of mine.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fkzca6crovyyu2x/doggo%27s%20vassal%20map%20set.zip?dl=0

To use, download and unzip them into a folder, and then just load them as a saved game. One of them even features an exclusive pre-generated strategy and scheme set which is definitely not left over from when I last used it to play a game.

Includes 5 maps!

Bayou Brawl

VTAkoaM.jpg

Building Fun

q8siAY3.jpg

Grassy vs Desert

DOnXYLn.jpg

The Mine Entrance

VnVP7RF.jpg

The Ol Pig Farm

JxjZVaD.jpg

Hints & Tips:

• Black is hard cover
  • grey is soft cover
  • green with a height value is dense, severe, soft cover terrain, with a height of 0 it is simply severe
  • barbed wire was placed with the idea that it would be simply severe hazardous terrain
  • we don't like elevation so tops of buildings and cliffs (as in the mine entrance) are off-limits
  • buildings were placed considering no interior, but you could use the levels system if you like

I hope you enjoy them!

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...