TtB One Shot Penny Dreadful downloads

Omenbringer

Just wondering if the currently download only TtB one shot Penny Dreadfuls might one day be available in a consolidated, printed compendium? Not a huge fan of e-products (realize I could be in the minority) and would much prefer a bound version, but am willing to wait for it to be a bit more worthwhile (i.e. more one shot Penny Dreadful's for inclusion).

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Hate to necro an 'older' thread, but are we allowed to send purchased materials from DrivethruRPG (Penny Dreadfuls) to print companies to produce our own hardcopies? I've been trying to look on the different sites and thought I would post here as it seems the most recent and closest to the topic.

Thanks!!!

• Like 1

On 2/1/2016 at 5:46 PM, LeperColony said:

Could always make a compendium Print on Demand.  Assuming they are already correctly formatted for print, it would seem to involve minimal effort or risk.

You can already do that via Drive Thru RPG. I would prefer to have something professionally bound with better paper and printing capabilities than I have at home. I would also prefer to avoid the above legal issues MTox poses with his question, a lot of printers/ binders are going to be hesitant to reprint anything that is (or even looks like it might be) copyrighted unless they have a letter from the owner/ publisher explicitly authorizing it (I remember Megacon Games having to post a letter so players could reproduce some of the play mats they had on their site for MERCS).

• Like 1