time to decide next league faction. ..

shahryar

So my league is almost over which means it is time to prepare for the next league.  So far it is narrowed to neverborn and outcasts because i already own jack daw and zoraida. 

I try really hard to focus on just three masters so for neverborn it would be zoraida, lucius, and collodi. With lucius i would be focusing more on schemes and such rather the a face wrecking build and i probably wont get nephilim as the punch it in the face style was never thing.

For outcasts it would be jack daw, levi(focusing on bone), and probably tara because after outcasts id go ressers next...if i have room in the house haha.

And i am having a hard time deciding lol

Any thoughts?

Ps i really wish levi and jd counted as ressers the only resser i like is molly and would be getting her box so levi had crooligans and phillip lol

• 3 weeks later...

You should have awhile before the next league.
Unless a store wants to intentionally burn out it's community, they usually put a decent amount of time between Leagues.

But as far as what Faction to choose, a lot of people in our league are currently running Outcasts, so you can assume a mass exodus out of them when the next league does start.

Neverborn will always have some appeal just because of the scary monsters.

So, are you looking at those two factions due to rules you like, fluff/models you like, or trying to be a special snowflake?