Auckland 2016

From January to march we are continuing with our ongoing campaign, due to delays over the holiday period week three has only just begun.
In February we have the Battlecry tournament.
Hayden is continuing to Thursday night games at Hobbymaster in Ellerslie.

I am continuing to run games most weekends out of the garage but occasionally can organize to attend games at A.C.G or T.C.O.W

For those interested in Demo-games don't hesitate to get in contact on here or through the Malifaux NZ facebook page.

We are working with other T/O's in Wellington and Hamilton to try to create an official Malifaux Tournament calendar to assist in promoting tournaments nation wide and hopefully increase intercity gaming. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey Vorschlag,

I just picked up a few boxes of Malifaux (I am a complete newb) and am trying to find a group/other player to get my first proper game in (hope to get to play a full campaign someday).

Would you happen to know any groups close to the North Shore? If not would you happen to know when exactly Hayden runs those games at Ellerslie?

• 2 weeks later...

Good Afternoon, sorry for the delay in responding, we have approximately 20 players in Auckland 1/2 these are casual players, the remaining 10 are regular/competitive players.
Of the 10 regular players 5 are located on the North Shore - 3 of which have tables where they are able to host games.

I run games most weekends and can manage some weeknights, I'm always eager to bring new players into the world of Malifaux so let me know when your free and I can run you through a demo (I'm located in Beach Haven)