UK Nationals 2016 - 12-13 November

OldManMyke

8 hours ago, Argentbadger said:

Cheers for the update.  I am quite surprised at how many tickets are still up for grabs.

I'm listed only once (Paul Campbell, but I have paid for two tickets.  The second one should be for Gareth Henry.

Thanks for that Paul on my spreadsheet you had two tickets, when I transfered over you didn't.  I am such a buffoon.  Still all sorted now.

I'm surprised about the number of tickets remaining as well, plus the number of tournament veterans missing, not sure what the reason is, perhaps they dislike the rulespack, though noone has said anything to me personally about it.

7 minutes ago, jonahmaul said:

Has the increased capacity meant that people haven't been so worried about missing out on a ticket so didn't jump on them immediately?  I understand that tickets sold out super quick last year but how many people then sold their tickets on afterwards?

This is the exact reason I didn't buy my ticket on the day. Last two years have still had tickets up for grabs right up to the event either via space or drop outs.

Then like Jonah says, increase in size means an increase in likeliness of it happening again.

The scene is growing, look at Clousseau's events as an example, the biggest they've been. However, 88 players last Nationals right(?) to 120+ not sure the scene has quite the 50% (bad maths) increase.

Also for me personally £40 is a lot. But I is well poor innit.