UK Nationals 2016 - 12-13 November

OldManMyke

how many peeps have we got so far? for anyone on the fence, I must say don't hesitate. Last year I had 7 great games over two days. 4 of these games were still great despite playing gremlins. All in all I made a few new friends who i've gamed with more since and the atmosphere really wasn't too intense. Despite being 9 months away, I can't wait.

• Like 3

Good morning,

I'm a new player (just started ~10 days ago) but I do really like this game and its mechanics.

I'm from Italy and I'm wondering if - notUK people - can subscribe and join the tournament?

I've asked to my friends and maybe we can do a 4-5 people group and come to play with you.

It could be a starting point to plan and organize maybe some international tournaments too ?

Thanks

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Blacks85 said:

Good morning,

I'm a new player (just started ~10 days ago) but I do really like this game and its mechanics.

I'm from Italy and I'm wondering if - notUK people - can subscribe and join the tournament?

I've asked to my friends and maybe we can do a 4-5 people group and come to play with you.

It could be a starting point to plan and organize maybe some international tournaments too ?

Thanks

You would all be more than welcome, last year we had a good scandinavian contingent and several of them are coming again

15 minutes ago, cryion said:

There a decent train connection from London or something?

Seems like the only viable option to fly in from Vienna.

Just had a quick check and it looks like there's currently four trains an hour from London Euston to Long Buckby, the closest station to the venue. Hope that helps.

9 minutes ago, Tayne said:

Just had a quick check and it looks like there's currently four trains an hour from London Euston to Long Buckby, the closest station to the venue. Hope that helps.

It does indeed. Ty sir.
Where have you been checking? In Austria I know which website to visit to check connections, but for the UK I do not and google yields a billion results? Suggestions?

edit: seems you need a taxi from the station to the venue. Its really not easy to get anywhere in the UK without a car, eh? ^^

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, cryion said:

It does indeed. Ty sir.
Where have you been checking? In Austria I know which website to visit to check connections, but for the UK I do not and google yields a billion results? Suggestions?

edit: seems you need a taxi from the station to the venue. Its really not easy to get anywhere in the UK without a car, eh? ^^

I might be back in the Uk for this as well Cyrion I have been speaking to a friend about linking up so if im over I have a Car in the UK, I will most probably fly Linz to Stansted.

1 hour ago, Carter said:

I might be back in the Uk for this as well Cyrion I have been speaking to a friend about linking up so if im over I have a Car in the UK, I will most probably fly Linz to Stansted.

Me likey.
Im actually considering coupling this with a visit to London with my better half. We ll see.

Also, tournament at sirengames on the 19, of march and 23. of april, if you havent seen it already.