Adalar

Some terrain and table build

Here some building,which i almost paint for our game club.I had an idea to create chinese table, but now i need more time for inspiration to complete work)

And our new project- portable swamp table. We make it this way, because we have some problem with storage terrain, so we think that solve our problem.

Hope you like it ,i will try post some pictures about our work.

Spoiler

0_cOTxL9Ai8.jpgy2YlGOCFT_A.jpgZDHLZfUz1ok.jpgyRdu2yKjNBg.jpgIIEZH7V004M.jpgnouVvEWDlBc.jpg1Cn83SFrjK8.jpg

• Like 7

After amost all day of painting and gluing i have this result. Hope that i will complete it on friday ,and we start something new)

Spoiler

f8cUKJvA5T0.jpgeU40OzBUjKU.jpgWIDV-2yxQxs.jpgHbfKZauWOT8.jpg

• Like 4

Good idea beefing up the frame at the joints to get the hinges in. You could have saved me some trouble if you'd posted this a month ago. :)

Board looks to be turning out great. I'd love to see some pictures with the rest of the terrain on.

I like it. I'm about to do some work with liquid water and it looks great. I heard a great tip for getting air bubbles out which is to breath on it when drying (apparently). 

Good work though. 

@Full_AtomicHave you thought about using a textured paint product? You can purchase these (though they are often fairly expensive) or mix your own. I prefer to mix my own using a PVA Drywall paint (2 parts), play ground sand (1 part), and White glue (1 part). It seals and textures everything in one easy step. You can add a tint to the PVA Drywall paint if you want or if you want something more durable that shades and highlights itself just use Miniwax Polyshade as the final coat right over the top of the white/grey PVA Drywall Paint.

This 2 step process makes some very durable boards.

• Like 1