blood wretch

izikial

how are people feeling about blood wretches? Any succes stories or tails of woe

I only just got them, but I'm looking forward to using them with jacob as he has pushes and can benefit from the cards. Lucius as a cheaper illuminated replacement. And Tara comboing with the emissary for mini fast bombs

I have actually been having success with them with the Dreamer so far.  The fact their Tactical action only lasts for the activation means you cannot preset it up with Obey or similar abilities, and generally if they use it they cannot charge or get more than one swing.  But with the Dreamer I have been giving them fast so they can use it to get the +1 damage and extra cards then charging.  It has actually worked rather well, I have also hit them with Playtime as well before so that I could draw even more cards.  The Ml6 and impressive damage from the +1 makes them pretty hard hitters and generally have gotten my opponent's attentions.  They have also been able to break through and do scheme running before as their Walk 6 is pretty nice.

I have not had much chance though to try them out with other masters.

• Like 1

I love them, I mostly use them as interceptor models to hunt scheme runners but they are capable to tackle anything about 7 stones or less. If you want a fast cheap model then they are good for it. Not sure about the use of them with Tara, but go for it and then tell people.

My full thoughts on the starter box are here:

http://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/topic/110203-models-from-the-starter-box-thoughts/