Wonderous World of Wyrd

Kobayashi

Kobayashi enters the Forum, strolling carelessly into this thread.

Kobayashi:

Hello,

my forum handle is Kobyashi and you might already know me from postings like How I lost all my money to Wyrdand It's not poison as long as you're still alive!

I already encountered Malifaux while it was done in white metal and only gazed upon it from afar, but since I preferred other kinds of metal, I stayed clear of it.

Enter a Young LaCroix, despite underaged, drinking booze...

Young LaCroix:

But Mr Kobayashi, I see you are posting in the Wyrd Forums, it seems that you already started playing!

Kobayashi is now leaning against the wall.

Kobayashi:

That is right. Let's face it, who can withstand a drinking gremlin, who can make the other crew incapable of everything! And when everything is plastic to boot, you can't go wrong! I always had a soft spot for Gremlins and a skirmisher, with those crazy critters, which you don't have to paint by the dozens just to play is always a big plus in my book. I even already assembled and painted a group up! Look!

Kobayashi shows this picture to the Young LaCroix...

Young LaCroix:

Hey, that is my uncle... or father... well one of my tribe!

While talking, Young LaCroix is pointing at the Dawn Serpent.

Kobayashi looking slightly confused.

Kobayashi:

Well, that looks about right... ... Anyway I have more of your tribe coming in!

Young LaCroix looks slightly aghast...

Young LaCroix:

But the big ones never wanted to hang out with us... apart from ol' Zoraida that is... that makes no sense!

Kobayashi looking rather smug at the Young LaCroix.

Kobayashi:

Because of the fun. Tons and tons of fun I encountered. Poison, explode and kill off all the models! And I even haven't started talking about what we can do to the enemy crew!

Young LaCroix leans his head sideways. At least we think it's his head.

Young LaCroix:

So you intend to hang out for the foreseeable future? Can I invite some more!?

Kobayashi is in full delight

Kobayashi:

That is what I intend! I always say the more the merrier... Looking forward to get into the game full force!

Young LaCroix spits into his hand and extends his arm to Kobayashi. After a long motionless and silent pause from both parties Young LaCroix looks puzzled at his hand. He is trying to wipe of the stain at his trowsers, but his hand gets even more dirty. After a while he shrugs and walks off, while still drinking booze...

Kobayashi:

So folks, look forward to postings like Vicious Vixen - Ophelia spills the secret how to make things go BLAM!, I'm the Boss! - Mah Tucket and Som'er Teeth Jones tell us who is really in charge in the Bayou! and Love Eternal! - Who is the four-legged mystery girl winning Ulyx' heart? Until then I might pester you with asking helpful tips, clarity for rules and advice what to get next or play some crews! See you in the forums!

• Like 1

Always good to have another neighbor down in the bayou. Dont be afraid to head on down the holler and attend a Gremlin League for Anti-Defamation meeting. FYI given your choice of forum name and that you are going to be a Gremlin Player, might I suggest a small conversion idea of your crew...conversion idea.

• Like 1