Print on Demand Stat Cards

Lucidicide

I need to go take a peek... both 2015 and 2016 Adepticon's I've been questioned about my Nightmare Teddy being a legit model. Thankfully both times there was a chorus of other players around us very vocally supporting Nightmare Teddy as legit. I'm not optimistic that there's a Nightmare Teddy card though...

I'd also like to request the older 1E Miss model cards of some sort. They aren't my primary factions and therefore haven't put them on the table with anyone I didn't already know, but it would be nice to have a card to match for the collection sake.

• 2 weeks later...
On August 10, 2016 at 2:41 PM, Philosfr said:

I need to go take a peek... both 2015 and 2016 Adepticon's I've been questioned about my Nightmare Teddy being a legit model. Thankfully both times there was a chorus of other players around us very vocally supporting Nightmare Teddy as legit. I'm not optimistic that there's a Nightmare Teddy card though...

I'd also like to request the older 1E Miss model cards of some sort. They aren't my primary factions and therefore haven't put them on the table with anyone I didn't already know, but it would be nice to have a card to match for the collection sake.

Add gremlinette to that list :)

• 4 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Razhem said:

Is there any information on when the new generic and profile enhancer upgrades are going to be up to buy?

What exactly is "profile enhancer"?

Did I miss something big by not actually reading the latest FAQ or some new fangled thing?

1 minute ago, Tawg said:

What exactly is "profile enhancer"?

Did I miss something big by not actually reading the latest FAQ or some new fangled thing?

It's my nice way of saying upgrade errata on underperforming models.

And clearly I'm out of the loop, didn't notice they were actually being sold in store as a separate pack. Thanks for clearing that up.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 01.10.2016. at 1:18 PM, Razhem said:

It's my nice way of saying upgrade errata on underperforming models.

And clearly I'm out of the loop, didn't notice they were actually being sold in store as a separate pack. Thanks for clearing that up.

I'd like to know when the Ripples of Fate Generic and fixerupper upgrades will be avaliable on Wargame Vault?

I don't live in England (or America) and whatever I want to get in a local store has to be preordered for the store.
I didn't even know that it came in a separate pack or under which name it is sold.
I also want to get Leveticus and a few other erattad cards, so I am going to wait until this is released because I don't want to pay shipping that's 10 time as much of what I want to order...