Print on Demand Stat Cards

Lucidicide

Cards aren't going to beat the miniatures to the market - and as it stands - the POD cards are there to replace the arsenal decks which have always been meant as a bridge for edition players and as we're removing those from the line, we've added this option. Cards will be available with the miniatures as they hit release.

@Mewens

Thanks for letting me know about that - I'll be following up on that today as those cards shouldn't be flipped on the back and this has already been addressed. You also shouldn't have any miscut or skewed cards, if you do, follow up with them and get a reprint. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Nathan Caroland said:

Cards aren't going to beat the miniatures to the market - and as it stands - the POD cards are there to replace the arsenal decks which have always been meant as a bridge for edition players and as we're removing those from the line, we've added this option. Cards will be available with the miniatures as they hit release.

It still means that anybody using 'counts as' (i.e. like the Avatars for Emissaries which are Wyrd approved) is stuck using print outs rather than proper cards which would be a nicer option.  Same as for anybody who has converted things to represent models until the official ones come out (and given the Wyrd release schedule it's probably going to be quite a while until all the Wave 3 stuff is out).

11 hours ago, Mewens said:

Just a quick note – got my second shipment of PoD cards, and these were scaled properly. (The backs are still upside-down.)

Just a quick note to anyone affected by this as it was supposed to be fixed before print - if you got one where the backs were upside-down, contact the POD customer service (onebookshelf) and let them know and they'll get you sorted.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2016 at 9:59 PM, Mewens said:

Just a quick note – got my second shipment of PoD cards, and these were scaled properly. (The backs are still upside-down.)

Can't tell the difference between these and in-box cards once they're sleeved, really.

Mewens,
  Are these cards also dry erasable?  I noticed that my Aionus card does not seem to be.

On 4 January 2016 at 2:16 PM, jonahmaul said:

It still means that anybody using 'counts as' (i.e. like the Avatars for Emissaries which are Wyrd approved) is stuck using print outs rather than proper cards which would be a nicer option.  Same as for anybody who has converted things to represent models until the official ones come out (and given the Wyrd release schedule it's probably going to be quite a while until all the Wave 3 stuff is out).

Would be nice to get the 'counts as' stuff eventually, and can understand completely that Wyrd want to leave them till the actual models hits the shelf.

24 minutes ago, Tuttleboy said:

How about a PoD for the GG 2016 Strats & Schemes, please?

...and each GG S&S from now on. :mask

They announced the PoD cards for the GG 2016 strats and schemes in the same post that announced GG2016.  They even show a picture of what one of the cards look like.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bengt said:

I'm still really curious; will upgrade cards will be made available as singles in the foreseeable future?

I literally only check this thread to find that out. There's no point in me ordering Jacob Lynch cards if I can't get the upgrades without a whole box of ten thunders.

Also I could really use some replacement oathkeepers. :)

Just as a note, Gadzooks Gaming has faction sets of general upgrades available for sale.

And just tossing it out there, that many, like myself, are still hoping for an answer in relation to PoD cards for the limited edition models. I still have no actual cards for Miss Pack, Miss Demeanor, Miss Terious, and my card for Miss Ery just says Teddy, which just irritates me. I realize you are busy and still might not have had a chance to look over whatever figures that would play into the decision. Just again reminding the developers that there are some of us that still very much want this option, and have since the first day of M2E's release announcement.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Might have been asked somewhere in the thread but after a skim my search fu is weak...

Is this just US based or are there facilities for UK /European customers?  I assume judging by Wargames Vault website, its solely US based at the mo.  Bit of a pain as to order one arsenal deck would cost the same again in shipping.

On 18-1-2016 at 1:21 PM, amanwing said:

I am waiting with my order until the Metal Gamin cards are fixed. I just took a look at their page and realized Metal Gamins are now gone completely. Any idea when they will available?

I am working on a collective order for cards over here, and also noticed Metal Gamin isn't in the list. Any ETA on when the errata'd cards will be up? Wonder if I should hold off the order for a bit, or if it takes longer and I should plan a second order at a future time.

9 hours ago, ttsgosadow said:

I am working on a collective order for cards over here, and also noticed Metal Gamin isn't in the list. Any ETA on when the errata'd cards will be up? Wonder if I should hold off the order for a bit, or if it takes longer and I should plan a second order at a future time.

We need to see the proofs to approve them. I'd imagine this week or next.

• Like 4