PlastCraft Terrain - Circus

Lucidicide

I feel like the PlastCraft sets are great for setting up and playing games :)  I might get into them once I have a few crews painted up and am looking to Demo the game more often (Since hardly anyone near me plays).

But if I were to have a personal table at home, I enjoy the hobby too much to simply buy it pre-made.  No offense to PlastCraft, they do wonderfully fine for anyone interested in this.  But I like hands on approach and making things personal (Both to my models // themes, and personal by way of being made by my hands).

Might pick up a smattering of these though, the LGS brought in a fairly large chunk of the other terrain pieces, so I was looking to buy at least one, just to see how I like it.  I have a feeling it won't be replacing my desire to make my own though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was caught on whether to start with Colette or Lilith Crew, I told myself once I chose I would be sticking to that faction for a while....Now i've seen the circus it looks like next month will be a colette crew purchase immediately smiting my plans of a single faction collection. I can see this hobby is really gonna hurt my wallet and in turn me (via my wife) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...