Grey_Kardinals' workshop

Stark

• 1 month later...

sigmar3, Thank you, it's highly pleased to hear, but you're too kind) I have a lot of "bugs" here... Really. With OSL, with bases, with properly allocate highlights everywhere...
By the way exactly with the sword of Judge a lot of questions, because I am not good with doing reflects and highlights in the right places, and not pleased with reflects)
But Wyrd miniatures are so awesome, so I want to try my best on every model and each new model teaches me something new))

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, lusciousmccabe said:

Looks great. I'd hate to see how you get them in your case though!:)

Thanks! ... I guess? My english is not so well, so I barely understand part about hate and case xD You mean case like "a bag"  or like "just in case"?))
If you mean bag - here is my army transport))

@Chou Thank you ^_^ 

gzWXcz25IhE.jpg

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

Thanks! ... I guess? My english is not so well, so I barely understand part about hate and case xD You mean case like "a bag"  or like "just in case"?))
If you mean bag - here is my army transport))

Clearly it's not so bad, since that's exactly what I meant!

You clearly planned ahead before putting the models on those bases. I probably would have just given up and cried when it came to transporting them. :)

• Like 1

@lusciousmccabe @daniello_s Thanx dudes ^_^ Yeah, that thumb xD

Also, folks, I need your frendly help and advice. The next roject on my list after the Starer 2Ed is Ortega family. I want it like the Spanish Inquisition - they are born for it (especially alt Francisco - his natural Cardinal) and I know how to stylize all of them, besides Perdita. I think about it over the last two weeks and totally no idea(( I have both of Perditas models. So thats why I'm asking for your help))

By the way, I noticed that alt Perdita is out of scale and don't match the crew. She has tiny-tiny peacebringers, boobs and.. whatever. And it look really bad compared to others <_<

• Like 2