Time is Not on our Side

Lucidicide

I just got in my box, was just about to send an email about it, then thought to check the forum. Alas, I was one of the orders that didn't get him, but knowing the issue, I'll (im)patiently wait for him to show up. Now just have to actually build/paint something......

There should have been a card included explaining it, too... either way, thanks for your understanding!

Has anyone else not received a notice about their order at all?  I realize that it takes some time to get the mass amount of special holiday orders processed, but it is starting to get to the point where I figured I should ask.

We have cut down significantly on the orders and shipped out a lot, but there are still some that need processing. Your order is probably just one of those.

Has anyone else not received a notice about their order at all?  I realize that it takes some time to get the mass amount of special holiday orders processed, but it is starting to get to the point where I figured I should ask.

Same question here, and still have no information about my November promo Bete as well.

We have cut down significantly on the orders and shipped out a lot, but there are still some that need processing. Your order is probably just one of those.

That is what I thought, but I have had shipping problems crop up before so I figured I would ask.

• Lucidicide unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...