Troubleshooters - Daventry - 9th January

Clousseau

Start the year with a tournament at a new venue. Battlefield Hobbies in Daventry opened recently and has a large area for tournaments in addition to a well stocked shop.

3 rounds 45SS fixed Master limited pool ranked - rules pack here

Entry £10 w/o lunch, 32 places. Hoping to have some interesting prizes including Adepticon fate decks and LE figures.

The venue has hot & cold drinks and snacks, but is not near any catering establishment, so bring your own lunch.

This event is to see how things go. The venue has plenty of space and potential for running larger events.

Facebook page

Going

1. OldManMyke         Ironsides
  2. Tayne                  Kirai
  3. PanzerHarris         Wong
  4. Wake of Godzilla
  5. Oshova                Dreamer (...or Lilith)
  6. M_Ruckuss           Levi (maybe)
  7. Joel                     Viktoria
  8. Thomas H            Dreamer
  9. Daniel
  10. Rocknutter            Von Schill
  11. Adam Lake
  12. Steve Slatcher
  13. Nick Martin
  14. Keith Watson
  15. Reservoir Dog
  16. Mephiston             McMourning (...or Seamus)
  17. Karl
  18. Craig W
  19. Thingster              Lilith
  20. MythicFox              Rasputina
  21. Craig J
  22. Stargazer             Nicodem (... or McMourning)
  23. Vorbeck               Jacob Lynch
  24. Marcus Rose
  25. Matt While           Seamus
  26. Ross Baker

Monies sent...am (attempting!) to rouse the troops...

Look at you trying to be Maria... =p

Also, I'm sorting out my payment now! Not usually a fan of Fixed Master, but I haven't had one for a while, and it will give me a chance to get back into Neverborn! =D

purple year Timmy? Mix and Match? I've booked Gremlins (albiet a purple painted crew!) for one event this year.... I might give Levi a go....!

Monies sent...am (attempting!) to rouse the troops...

Look at you trying to be Maria... =p

Also, I'm sorting out my payment now! Not usually a fan of Fixed Master, but I haven't had one for a while, and it will give me a chance to get back into Neverborn! =D

purple year Timmy? Mix and Match? I've booked Gremlins (albiet a purple painted crew!) for one event this year.... I might give Levi a go....!

Mix and Match year. I am the Male Human embodiment of Zoraida. Playing both Gremlins and Neverborn throughout the year. I reached a point this year where I was wanting to play Neverborn, so I'm leaving it open this year to switch back and forth as the whim takes me.

• Like 1

I'm totally new to Malifaux but am interested in this.  (Got the starter set)

I've bought the Ten Thunders Starter - is this enough to play this tourney?  Any more models to buy?

According to the rules pack (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12083335/Rules Pack - Troubleshooters - Jan16.pdf) Each game is at 45SS, selected from a pool of 70SS. The starter sets aren't that big, so some extra models would be necessary. If you are struggling for what to get, check out the 10 Thunders section of this very forum, or the PullMyFinger Wiki (http://pullmyfinger.wikispaces.com/M2E+Ten+Thunders).

If you can't make a decision from there, post a thread into the 10 Thunders section of the forum, and I'm some lovely people will come along to help you out. =]

Welcome to the community =]