Black Friday Webstore

Lucidicide

We'll be updating tracking and shipping info until then, but everything is packaged and being labeled. That includes back ordered Aionis and jacked up Alt Perdita's. 

So if we received a jacked up Alt Perdita but no followup email when should we start freaking out?

Obviously, I would never freak out, I'm just asking on behalf of a friend... yeah, a friend.

Hi,

sorry if Im asking this in the wrong place, I missed my delivery while at work and will be able to collect from my local depot tomorrow, but I also have an email notification about a partial refund that has gone back into my account that doesn't give me any further info. It says how much, so I can take a guess, but unsure if anything has not been sent, as it lists all my items.

i guess I'll find out tomorrow, but would I not have been contacted about anything not available to discuss alternatives before posting it?

also didn't get any notification, etc. if anything was going to be missing until after failed delivery to my address. 

Please let me know.

thx

Anyone that had a refund was due to something was out of stock or damaged and wasn't caught before inventory but was before sending out (so for instance, a stack of rasputina translucents that a heavy stock of books fell on, making the spues a mess). Refunds were made and each person was sent a message along with it - check your spam folder or if that doesn't show up, log into the account and it 'should' show why there was a refund along with an apology. 

Didn't happen to many folks, and it didn't affect any totals for free items, but did occur on a few things unfortunately. 

Hi Nathan,

thanks, I've checked spam/junk folder and account on web store, there is only mention of partial refund and all items are complete. No other emails/info.

guess I'll find out tomorrow.

possibly all items sent and I've been refunded in error?