Black Friday Webstore

Lucidicide

We've found that a few banks in Europe are denying the orders due to location and ordering here in the states - even one instance where the owner had to call up and unlock it for overseas transactions.

Not saying that's the case exactly, but the best scenario I have at the moment, particularly as we run our CC's through two separate processors (either paypal or shopify) and if it's denying from both of them ...

Last thing I can suggest is contacting customer service and letting them know and they may be able to put together an order for you and try and run the card manually for you on our POS. 

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for doing such a great job with both this and the gencon sales! I cannot even beging to imagine the massive amounts of orders you guys recieve during these times, and the way you handle them and all us crazy customers is simply amazing! Thank you guys, you rock! Well done!

• Like 2

The issue my bank had with me using the card is that the Wyrd webstore doesn't redirect me to the PaySecure page when I place my order (a system where I have to enter an additional code to prove that I have the right to use the card. The bank then deems Wyrd an unsafe webstore and I had to temporarily unlock my card for unsafe transfers. This is the same for Amazon and other big sites like that, so really I view it as a problem with my bank rather than with the Wyrd webstore. (I know this is a little late to help anyone during this sale, but hopefully it will save someone the small heart attack I had during this sale)

Will there be some kind of tracking info or an email when our stuff is on its way? I really hope that since you never know how long it will stay in customs in germany and sometimes we don't get any info that something arrived.

You should receive a email when it's on its way, this mail normally includes any tracking details.

Will there be some kind of tracking info or an email when our stuff is on its way? I really hope that since you never know how long it will stay in customs in germany and sometimes we don't get any info that something arrived.

You should receive a email when it's on its way, this mail normally includes any tracking details.

In previous years people didn't always receive shipping confirmations, but it seems like the newly updated webstore is much better at this. Yay for upgrades!

• Like 1

There was a post in the Wyrd Place discussion about a problem with the Perdita Ortega variant pose models.  It looks like many of the Perdita Ortega models that are supposed to be the variant pose (where she has her arm bent and is pointing her gun upward) are instead the Perdita Ortega model from the regular edition. 

Nathan Caroland Yup. Warehouse jacked that one up (well, started on the manufacturing side, but warehouse didn't catch it). It's getting sorted and everyone that has already contacted is getting it replaced and those that placed the order and it didn't get caught, will automatically have it sorted for them.

(sigh)

Sorry.

Disclaimer:  I can't figure out a decent way of linking to the thread on Facebook.

There was a post in the Wyrd Place discussion about a problem with the Perdita Ortega variant pose models.  It looks like many of the Perdita Ortega models that are supposed to be the variant pose (where she has her arm bent and is pointing her gun upward) are instead the Perdita Ortega model from the regular edition. 

Nathan Caroland Yup. Warehouse jacked that one up (well, started on the manufacturing side, but warehouse didn't catch it). It's getting sorted and everyone that has already contacted is getting it replaced and those that placed the order and it didn't get caught, will automatically have it sorted for them.

(sigh)

Sorry.

Disclaimer:  I can't figure out a decent way of linking to the thread on Facebook.

Glad you mentioned that. I haven't gotten around to that one yet so I just checked and it is the wrong one! 

Goal should be everything packed and out Tuesday unless something jacks up, otherwise Wednesday morning. Thanks for the patience.

Glad to hear it, our two orders haven't had shipping confirmation yet despite ordering on the Friday itself, and I was beginning to get worried (especially since my opponent at an event the other day put a shiny new plastic Tengu on the table across from me!). Looking forward to getting that email in :)

I know how you feel. I placed an order during the timeframe where Aionus/Dark Coryphee were listed as out of stock due to a webstore error, and had to email customer service about making changes/merging as a result. I have to admit, if I went back and told myself how long it'd take with getting shuffled to the back of the line due to that, there would be a 50-50 chance I'd just eat the increased costs by not going to customer service :P

Post has picked up for the day and we're trying to get them to come back and grab the rest of this this late afternoon (chance, small, but a chance), otherwise the last of it will be picked up directly tomorrow when the post shows - we'll be working into the late afternoon/evening finishing up paperwork, etc. 

Few extra days in there that I had hoped to avoid (blah blah, you've heard it before), but we're at the end. Thank you. 

They are all now completed and ready to be picked up - it's just now updating the system and paperwork that'll occur tonight and tomorrow morning. Had the folks in here since 5am, the warehouse just left at 10pm and the office/shipping folks will be out of here at 11pm and then back at it again in the morning.

We'll be updating tracking and shipping info until then, but everything is packaged and being labeled. That includes back ordered Aionis and jacked up Alt Perdita's. 

• Like 3

So... the newsletter said 3(ish) hours ago said I could check the webstore for the status of my order because everything has been shipped, and if my order is still "Status: Unfulfilled"... are you still trying to catch up with tracking and shipping info? Or would now be an appropriate time to bug your customer support about the status of my order?

Thank you

• Like 1

Sorry to be a pest, but I wanted to check on something. Back before the Aionus/Dark Coryphee error was discovered, I decided to fill out my order with a translucent Kaeris set to hit the 300 point (since it was part of a group order and other people wanted the $300 models). After the error was discovered, I emailed customer service asking about substituting Dark Coryphee and Aionus for the Kaeris set (since both come to 50, minus any shipping difference). I also ordered a second Dark Coryphee in a separate order (since I wanted one for myself, and one of the other people in the order also wanted one), and asked customer service if I could merge the orders.

I just got a shipping notice for my first order (5006), and it still includes the translucent Kaeris and does not mention either the Dark Corypheex2 or Aionus. I also have not heard from customer service about whether a substitution was possible or done.

I suppose I'll see in a few days, but should I email customer service again to check?