Black Friday Webstore

Lucidicide

Ainous gave me a problem as well.  Had two in cart and said they were sold out.  Concluded my order then saw this post and went back in and ordered two and paid for shipping twice essentially.  Only concern is that it shows Dufrense and Barbaros in my first order despite it being under $300 because of missing Ainous.  Will they still be included despite having two orders because webstore wasn't working properly?

Wish I had paused a moment longer before placing my order. It showed Aionus as sold out when I went to place the order (it added fine to my cart), so I placed it anyhow. Came onto the forums and saw it was actually in stock, so back to the store, sucks to have to pay extra for shipping. 

Nah, that was our screwup. Contact us through the forum or kelly@wyrd-games.net or office.assistant@wyrd-games.net (or both) and let them know about it and they'll combine the order and see to it that the other one is sorted on the shipping side of things.

This is ONLY for folks that got affected by this as of a few moments ago - don't ask after the fact please folks, it just makes work that isn't necessary for the office and warehouse. 

• Like 2