Turf War

scottb

If I were playing a gremlins in close deployment Turf war, i would probably look for some relatively tanky models, some area control and area damage. For the damage, Wong or Pigapult would be strong considerations. Brewmaster could be quite tanky, and provide decent area control with the relatively decent chance of obeying enemy models out of the turf war area if he activates late, you opponent may have to commit more to the fight, risking the area damage. Zoraida with her push could also move models out of the centre, but I'm npot sure she has the survavability to cope with being an assasinate target, where as at least Westley will keep your brewmaster around after they have scored. 

If you're taking the pigapult, power ritual isn't that hard to complete. Its hard to say go for assasinate or Murder Protogee without knowing who they are, so you could plan relatively killy, and if they have suitible master/protoge models you could go for those, but I would not rely on both of theeeschemes. Bodyguard could work on a ranged model that can provide some support into the middle, and run forward to et to a scoring position when required.