Nythera TTB Session 3 - Brisbane

Lewkas

I will be running a game session of Through the Breach for the Nythera campaign for anyone that is interested in participating.  This will be the third session of a 3 part adventure and completing the previous sessions is NOT a requirement so feel free to jump on in.  I will give the new players a brief catch up on the story prior to starting the game.

Details for the game session are as follows - 

Where: Ace Comics and Games, Annerley.
When: Wednesday 2nd December.  Aiming for a 6:30-7pm start and finishing no later than 10:30pm.
What to Bring: A notepad and pencil.  All characters are pre-generated and will be provided on the night.

This is open to all players and no previous RPG experience is required.  Feel free to PM me with any questions or to confirm your spot.  Alternatively you can email me at AceMalifaux@gmail.com.

Session 3 Confirmed Players 

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately most people had to pull out at the last minute so this game has been rescheduled for tomorrow Wednesday 9th December.  Will be too late to report it but we will still get to play out the rest of the story.  All details are as per the original post except for the date change.