November 16th - Black Friday

Lucidicide

Hmm, spend $200 CAD on stuff I can get at 30% off from other online retailers just to get the Francisco alternate? No thanks, rather wait and trade/buy just the Francisco model after the holidays. Now, if the Francisco model was available to purchase just on it's own I would have snapped one up in a heartbeat.

• Like 1

Aionus is really nice looking (I'm glad he wasn't Krampus like people were suspecting awhile ago), but I was really hoping it'd be a buy $X amount, pick 1 or 2 of the LE sculpts deal, especially without Wave 3 stuff, as I know a lot of the people in my playgroup have the metals and don't want/need to splurge on more plastics.

Any chance we'll get a peek at Aironus's rules before he's out too?

Edit: Those Coryphee are gorgeous too. I wish I hadn't picked up the regular ones with the Carnival purchase online over Gencon.

Edited by DoctorWhat

Wow, really interested in the translucent lynch crew, mentioned that I'd hoped it would happen some time ago, but expected it wouldn't happen since he's an older crew.

The kaeris LE is definitely tempting, too.

Aionus is really cool, though surprised by PVC- is the painted mini PVC, or a resin master etc.? Just curious, since PVC is not the most reliable of materials.

Definitely one of my most anticipated black friday releases.

I'm going to be sooooooo poor...

All of the alternate plastic options sound super cool!  And I can't wait to get my hands on some gators and tengu!  And Lilu and Lilitu coming in a box together is great!  But most of all, I am super excited for Dr. Dufresne!!

Edited by Victoria
  • Like 1

Well, call me underwhelmed. Well, I suppose being fair there are only two models I would want to pick up out of that whole list..hounds and angelica.

I can wait for the general release. And I may have bought the alternative models if they were available and not stretch goals. I feel wyrd may have dropped a ball there but hey...I guess I save money and it goes elsewhere.

Was hoping for book 3 stuff.

• Like 2

Are there renders of the previously unrevealed models anywhere?

• WYR20528 - Ashes & Dust - $35.00
  • WYR20428 - Insidious Madnesses - $24.00
  • WYR20429 - Lelu & Lilitu - $18.00
  • WYR20123 - Guild Hounds - $21.00
  • WYR20230 - Dead Doxies - $18.00
  • WYR20427 - Black Blood Shamans - $18.00
  • WYR20627 - Bayou Gators - $24.00
  • Like 2

Agree. Pretty underwhelmed this year. I was very excited for the alternates, but only if you spend $150.00 or $300.00... No, not that excited, which is disappointing. I was actually hoping to get Barbaros to pick-up a model I didn't get in the Lilith Starter, and I was interested in the doctor, but there isn't anything else except the new model we don't have rules for that I'm interested in... and I can certainly wait for him.

I know many people will be excited, and this isn't a slam against Wyrd. Guess I just wasn't the target audience this year, and am profoundly disappointed that they made the alternates the add on for the large spenders.

Ah well. Maybe at gen con.

• Like 1

Most of those renders have been shown as Monday previews if I remember correctly.

Guild Hounds:  http://www.wyrd-games.net/news/2015/10/12/monday-preview-guild-hounds

Ashes & Dust:  http://www.wyrd-games.net/news/2015/9/21/monday-preview-ashes-dust

Dead Doxies:  http://www.wyrd-games.net/news/2015/8/24/monday-preview-dead-doxy

Insidious Madness:  http://www.wyrd-games.net/news/2015/7/20/preview-insidious-madness

Lelu & Lilitu - ?

Black Blood Shamans - ?

Bayou Gators - ?

• Like 7

Are there pics somewhere of the Kaeris and Lynch boxes in their wacky colors?  I'd like to see them before I decide if/which one I'm going to purchase.

Edited to add that I seriously love that Dufresne model even though I don't play Rezzers.  Unfortunately, $300 is out of my league.

Edited by boreas
  • Like 4