Customeeple

Lucidicide

What's nice about this is by sticking to the weird, Tim Burton-esque curved Victorian look, it fits right alongside Plastcrafts stuff as well. With the various Infinity terrain makers, everyone is doing their own thing, but these ranges will slot right alongside one another. Which is very helpful when you want to make a varied table that still looks cohesive.

My only real gripe is the lack of stairs. For such a nicely detailed model, the lack of stairs, or even optional precut stairwell gaps in the floors if you found ot made your own, is a bit of an omission for such a premium produect.

hi, sorry for the late answer,  actually the model has precut stairwell gaps, we plan to add the stairs but the price raise another 9€ so we decided to left it over and if it sold well we will add it in a future release, so we left a cut on the place that it will be, but it has some grips so if you want you can punch out it or you can left it there and play on the full floor.  :D

Dang. Now I have to buy one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2015-11-11 at 11:49 PM, knghtpiper said:

Please do some Asian inspired and more style Victorian terrain.  I feel that there is a wide range of western terrain choices (not that I am complaining), but not enough Victorian or any Asian themed terrain,

I wholeheartedly agree! There are so much lovely wild west terrain available already. Would be wonderful with more victorian or asian themed stuff! Especially the victorian era had architecture that felt both eerie and beautiful, and would look wonderful on any Malifaux table!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hi guys we have just release a lot of new items with a Victorian theme the full list is:

Scenery:
Millbank Street modular houses
Millbank Street Cable car
Millbank street morris column
Millbank street pack de banners
Millbank street playmat
Millbank Street Poster

Bases:
Malifaux Guild base tops
Malifaux Ramos Archanids base Gadget
Malifaux Unammable Stairs base
Malifaux Circus Ring base tops
Malifaux Lucius Office base tops

Markers:
Malifaux Brillance Markers (5 Units)
Malifaux Seamus Hat (1 unit)
Malifaux “I can hear them” marker (2 Units)
Malifaux Paranormal token (1 unit)
Malifaux “Nobody likes me” marker (2 Units)
Malifaux Chi Markers (5 Units)
Malifaux Mood Swing (2 Units)

you can see photos of everything on our facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/Customeeple/

and buy it on customeeple.com

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...