Customeeple

Lucidicide

Nice looking things. Base toppers and scenery. 

I like the scenery elements. I'm intregiued by the cardboard base inserts, and doing just the one for Hoffman, as well as a street set. 

I'm not going to go and buy them just to see what they are like as inserts, but if I were to buy the dolls house (Which looks good)  or the gates and fences I might throw in some to try. I'd like some more solid walls rather than LOS invisable, but movement blocking terrian, but thats personal preference. 

I'm also not a fan of the markers for slow, poison etc, as I don't think they are needed. I know other peopel do mark conditions on their crew, so I'll leave the markers for them to consider. The scheme/corpse/scrap seem nice. Nothing new, but I know a lot of peopel will be happy with having the offical images.

Edited by Adran
  • Like 2

If the terrain is pre painted, then that is a plus. Really like the scatter terrain. 

Our scenery is sold unmounted and unpainted much as the miniatures them self :D

Are those similar to plastcraft buildings?

it is scenery as plastcraft but plastcraft malifaux line is more game oriented, pre-painted  snap-fit products, our products are more detailed so they need more time mounting it and also comes unpainted so you need to paint it, but the final look of your borad could be amazing  :D

I like the tokens. Just was about to make my own...but I think I might order some of those.

Anybody an idea which color resembles the Guild? Orange?

We have a limited palette of colors but  magenta is your option, magenta is a colour in between red and pink,  but acrylic colors tend to change from one batch to another, so if you really one the reddish of the reds  just writes us a mail before placing the order and we will try our best to have it that way :D

@Dirial: But there is no red available :(

I smell a conspiracy. Some one wants to undermine the law.

yup, the supply acrylic soulstone in this side of the breach is a pain in the ass,  so most provably there is a black hand working on it XD

Thanks everyone for all the comments we will try to be active on this forum to clear all your doubts and heard all your suggestions, btw be merciful about our English we are Spanish :P

Edited by Customeeple.com
  • Like 3

I like the tokens. Just was about to make my own...but I think I might order some of those.

What sort of tokens are we talking about? I found red ones with rams on them, seems guildy enough to me.

A lot of the stuff looks nice!

I love this! The mansion, the gate, the objective markers, the tokens... 

So I'm new to the game, but is "Dollhouse" referencing something in particular? I know the Puppet Wars Unstitched referenced a "toy box", but I do not recall reading about Dollhouse... 

My list to Father Christmas will be long this year... :D

I love this! The mansion, the gate, the objective markers, the tokens... 

So I'm new to the game, but is "Dollhouse" referencing something in particular? I know the Puppet Wars Unstitched referenced a "toy box", but I do not recall reading about Dollhouse... 

My list to Father Christmas will be long this year... :D

Thanks, the Dollhouse name has a double reference that has nothing to do with the background, First while I was designing it my wife start mocking me saying that I was just playing with my "dollhouse", also one of the most important Spanish malifaux communities is call doll's house, so we think it was fun and appropriate :D

• Like 3

What sort of tokens are we talking about? I found red ones with rams on them, seems guildy enough to me.

it is a transparent material so it changes a lot depending on the light and the background, if you put a dark background it will have brighter tones with a white background it will tend to pale tones, so it could be more red or more pink depending on the light.

On the pictures they are red, but if you want to choose the color for your order there is no red available.

@Customeeple.com: Thanks for the clarification regarding the colors. I'll send you an email before I place an order.

What's nice about this is by sticking to the weird, Tim Burton-esque curved Victorian look, it fits right alongside Plastcrafts stuff as well. With the various Infinity terrain makers, everyone is doing their own thing, but these ranges will slot right alongside one another. Which is very helpful when you want to make a varied table that still looks cohesive.

My only real gripe is the lack of stairs. For such a nicely detailed model, the lack of stairs, or even optional precut stairwell gaps in the floors if you found ot made your own, is a bit of an omission for such a premium produect.

Edited by -Loki-
  • Like 2

What's nice about this is by sticking to the weird, Tim Burton-esque curved Victorian look, it fits right alongside Plastcrafts stuff as well. With the various Infinity terrain makers, everyone is doing their own thing, but these ranges will slot right alongside one another. Which is very helpful when you want to make a varied table that still looks cohesive.

My only real gripe is the lack of stairs. For such a nicely detailed model, the lack of stairs, or even optional precut stairwell gaps in the floors if you found ot made your own, is a bit of an omission for such a premium produect.

hi, sorry for the late answer,  actually the model has precut stairwell gaps, we plan to add the stairs but the price raise another 9€ so we decided to left it over and if it sold well we will add it in a future release, so we left a cut on the place that it will be, but it has some grips so if you want you can punch out it or you can left it there and play on the full floor.  :D

• Like 1

Agreed on the Victorian front.  If I wasn't so poor in the run up to Xmas I think I'd have dropped a few shillings on this. Luckily, my partner likes Malifaux and I've given her a hint.. :D

As an aside, what trees did you use for the planters? They look wonderful!

actually we have being gaming so many years that I don't remember where do I buy this trees I think I buy them on amazon but no clue of what company.