"Gamble Your Life" and Armor?

paxmiles

Also, Lazarus can 'Assimilate' the 'Gamble Your Life' attack; and -he- has armor.

Yeah, that and Hannah (it's a Ca action). I'm an Outcast player, so I'd feature this lovely stitched anchor with Leveticus.

Still, best to ask about Neverborn units in the Neverborn section. Thanks again.

Edited by paxmiles

Gamble for your life will not kill a stich which has more than 1 wd left, which is sad as it is more like gambling for a hangover.

Who said anything about playing fair?  We are the monsters that go bump in the night, the horror lurking just in the shadows, the nightmare you see every time you close your eyes.  I don't remember Jason giving his victims a fair chance.

Oh, the sound of rolling dice to me is music in the air, / 'cause I'm a gambling Boogie Man, although I don't play fair. / It's much more fun, I must confess, with lives on the line. / Not mine, of course, but yours, old boy, / now, that'll be just fine. 

I believe this is relevant. :) 

Edited by lusciousmccabe
  • Like 1

Gamble for your life will not kill a stich which has more than 1 wd left, which is sad as it is more like gambling for a hangover.

Who said anything about playing fair?  We are the monsters that go bump in the night, the horror lurking just in the shadows, the nightmare you see every time you close your eyes.  I don't remember Jason giving his victims a fair chance.

Never said anything about something being fair, just stating that you should always do it unless you only have 1 wd left. Also, I am much more a fan of the portal of the devil telling you the truth and you being tricked by it or falling into despair because of it, truth in advertisement is a big thing.

If you saw what I saw when you close your eyes then the Neverborn would not be something to fear.

• Like 1

Oh, the sound of rolling dice to me is music in the air, / 'cause I'm a gambling Boogie Man, although I don't play fair. / It's much more fun, I must confess, with lives on the line. / Not mine, of course, but yours, old boy, / now, that'll be just fine. 

I believe this is relevant. :) 

I knew he reminded me someone!