Malifaux Demos Tuesdays Manchester, NH and Greater Area - Ongoing

PeregrineFalcon

Ongoing Malifaux Demos

Greater Manchester, New Hampshire Area

Typically at 55 Crystal Ave #21, Derry, NH 03038

(Happy to coordinate another location)

Tuesdays 3:30pm - 10pm

3LDYn4l.jpg

I am available for demos in the Manchester, NH and Greater area. My typical gaming is on Tuesday's at Midgard Games and Comics, Derry NH. Walk-ins are welcome, but posting here if you think you'll be showing up helps me schedule. If you'd like a demo on a non-Tuesday or at a different location I am happy to accommodate. Stores in the area have places I can easily give demos. Some of note are Game Castle, Londonderry, NH, The Comic Store, Nashua, NH. If there is another store that you'd like for me to come do a demo at I'm more than happy to do so, just give me a heads up.

I can typically cover anywhere from Concord to Nashua as far as places to drive to for demos.

Looking forward to welcoming new players through the breach!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ran a demo at the Game Castle for a returning 1.5 player who wanted to learn M2E. He had a blast, did a demo game and than he played another game after. He was an old Dreamer player, and now seems to be pretty excited about M2E dreamer, even though different. Even taught him the new GG2016 schemes and he caught on quickly. Love doing demos :)

P.S. As always, happy to do demos anywhere, Feb is upon us, so if anyone is looking for demos let me know!

• 1 month later...

Just a reminder that we still have demos of Malifaux available in the New Hampshire area. Happy to coordinate time/place with people, but Tuesdays are still our usual meetup date at Milly's Tavern in Manchester, NH.

P.S. Stay tuned as we'll be doing another "Demo Day / Open Play" in the coming months, this time it will be at Adler Hobbies in Manchester, NH. Will post up a separate thread on that when we have details.

10 hours ago, tpryan01 said:

do you plan to be there the 22nd of March? 

I will be at Milly's the 22nd. I have another game planned for around 6pm this week, but can coordinate if you're looking for a game. I can also coordinate a proper demo in if you are interested. What time would you be coming by so I can figure out my schedule for the day?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Mainlymages said:

Hey if you are still doing this some time after Aug 16th I'd definitely come in for a demo. I'm down over the line in Dracut btw

I most def am. Let me know what day is good. We usually meet Tuesdays but with enough of a heads up I can do a different day. Good thing about Tuesdays is we have a group of other players you can meet.

Let me know what works best.

Have you looked at any particular faction that interests you more than another?

Cheers

3 hours ago, Mainlymages said:

Yeah I really like the look of the models so I picked up two Arcanist sets, Ramos and Colette. I have the Ramos one pretty much painted and the Colette one I'm working on next. I have no idea how they play, I just liked the look of them haha

We call that the "rule of cool" the beauty of Malifaux is that everything is balanced and good. So play what you like and no matter what you'll enjoy it.