Malifaux Demos at Coliseum of Comics (Kissimmee, Florida)

AverageBoss

Just a heads up to everyone interested that we run Malifaux demos for those looking to try the game down at Coliseum of Comics in Kissimmee. I am there most Saturdays from around 11am - 10pm. If I can't get to you personally, I can usually set you up with someone else. Hope to see you there.

Coliseum of Comics

2511 Old Vineland Rd.

Kissimmee, FL   34746

407-870-5322

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Our 2nd league of the year has ended, thanks to those who showed up. Our next league will start up on 4/6, I will be posting a thread with more details in the near future.

Demos, friendly games, and planned events continue to be the norm.

So, if you want a pickup game, or would like to learn how to play, come on down. I am there almost all day on Wednesdays.

• 1 month later...

We are starting up our new league next week. Details can be found here: May 2016 League Thread

I will continue to be available on Wednesdays for demos. However one of my players is attempting to get traction at the shop on Saturdays (hard for me to make it on Weekends). As of now he is running Demos but might look into expanding into leagues and tournaments separate from our Wednesday events. If you happen to be a Coliseum of Comics on a Saturday and want to know about Malifaux (or just want to pick up a game), ask for Troy.

• 2 months later...

Our Through the Breach campaign has wrapped up. Out next Malifaux League starts August 10th. Details can be found here:

We are still down here on Wednesdays for demos and/or casual play. Come on down if your looking for a friendly game, or if you just want to give the game a spin.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Just a heads up that bigger events at the shop (leagues, tournaments, etc) are on hiatus until after the holidays pass by. We still have players willing to do pickup games during this time, and I will still be available for demos most weekends.

I will be out of state from 11/17 through 12/9 however.