Greetings from North Carolina!

Kanser

I'm currently a new player in Sanford, North Carolina.  I recently picked up the 2nd edition starter box and I'm really interested in playing!  I have previous experience in many other table top games.  This system and story lines are just really grabbing my interest though!

Heya Kanser!  Sanford is just down the road, I live in Raleigh!  I'm not sure if you're familiar with Gamer's Armory, but it is a hobby shop right off of I-40 and across the street from Cary Town Mall (exit 291).  Every Thursday is Malifaux night; we usually have 4-8 players showing up every week for games.  You should come!

• 9 months later...

I'm pretty sure there's still a group meeting on Thursdays at Armory. @Kirby  I'm hoping to start heading that way semi-regular soon (once I get my crew together and figure out all my tabletop scheduling).   There's a group at Atomic Empire in Durham on Tuesdays too.

Edited by JimO
tagging Kirby :)

Howdy there!  Yep, we still get together on Thursdays at Gamer's Armory and also Tuesdays at Atomic Empire in Durham.  The best way to keep in contact or set up games is to join the Facebook group The Carolina Breach: https://www.facebook.com/groups/324627157734004/

There is also the more general Southeastern Malifaux Group that covers all of the Southeast and is usually the place we put bigger events like tournaments or leagues: https://www.facebook.com/groups/781404371940496/

Definitely join up or shoot me a direct message here!

Awesome!  We usually show up around 5 in the afternoon, but if you're available sooner sometimes a couple of us can make it out.

Have you played at all?  What faction or crews do you have?  Are you looking for demo games, learning games with small crews, or games with full 50ss crews?

On 8/19/2016 at 6:29 PM, hofzinser said:

Just bought some models and the rules. Painting now but anxious to watch some games. I may try and sneak down on a Thrusday when I can. Glad to hear there are some players here in Raleigh. 

Just as an update, we'll be running a couple of demo games at Gamer's Armory on Thursday!  I'm not sure if you're one of the people discussing it on Facebook, but I hope to see you there!