October 12th - Guild Hound

Lucidicide

I made a promise to myself like a couple months ago - no more zombie or dog miniatures... ever... no matter what - I've got way too many of both and little to no desire to actually paint them.

I don't like these at all, so that helps too. I'm indifferent to the poses but the choice of armor is pretty damn blah. Just not interested. I've got 4 robot dogs from the WWX line now so I couldn't be happier with them proxying any "dog" character in any game from here on out.

.... Also, in before thread lockdown. :rolleyes: 

• Like 1

I don't mind the gorget on the dogs, as I understand the reasoning behind it. If it comes as a separate piece, that would be better so we could chose not to incorporate it. In terms of poses, the only one I don't really care for is top left because the legs look too clustered, like he's midway through a trip and is about to plant snout-first into the dirt. I like the bottom left the most because he's the only dog that doesn't look 'roided up. He's like the scout dog. The hairless terrier among the rottweilers. I think he has the most personality of the four, and I kind of wish that each dog had their own personality.