2015 Rotten Harvest Painting Competition

psychogeek

I want to see the pretty pictures! Also, the paranoid voice in my head is telling me that since I can't see mine right now that it got eaten by internet gnomes...

I can't stand the anticip...

Stop worrying people! I have them all safe and sound just hidden away for now :D Just wait until the voting time begins!

• Like 2

I want to see the pretty pictures! Also, the paranoid voice in my head is telling me that since I can't see mine right now that it got eaten by internet gnomes...

Stop worrying people! I have them all safe and sound just hidden away for now :D Just wait until the voting time begins!

image.png

• Like 2

Deep down I know this is true, but that little voice in the back of my head fears the hunger of internet gnomes and gets much louder on slow days at work ;)

The other voices say I should get some more coffee and see if there is still Halloween candy in the break room

• Like 1

By the way, not sure if there is a way to fix this with the new forum setup, but the only way I can find to get a larger look at the photos is to right-click them and "Open Image in new Tab".

Looks like you can click the little arrows at the top right corner of the picture to 'view in lightbox'. This will give you a larger view

• Like 1

By the way, not sure if there is a way to fix this with the new forum setup, but the only way I can find to get a larger look at the photos is to right-click them and "Open Image in new Tab".

Looks like you can click the little arrows at the top right corner of the picture to 'view in lightbox'. This will give you a larger view

Oooo! Fancy. Thanks, this makes things much easier!

So is no one voting or is that hidden until the end?  Also noticed lack of ability to comment.  Is it me or is that turned off mainly so SEG doesn't go "HaHa I know who you are!" And spoil it?

You can see how the votes are trending after you have placed your vote.

• Like 1

So is no one voting or is that hidden until the end?  Also noticed lack of ability to comment.  Is it me or is that turned off mainly so SEG doesn't go "HaHa I know who you are!" And spoil it?

I was a little bummed to see comments turned off. Will they be turned on later? I didn't expect to win anything with my entry, but I was hoping to get feedback to continue improving my skills :) I suppose I can re-post to a thread after the voting is over...

• Like 1

I was a little bummed to see comments turned off. Will they be turned on later? I didn't expect to win anything with my entry, but I was hoping to get feedback to continue improving my skills :) I suppose I can re-post to a thread after the voting is over...

when the voting is done i will turn them on :)

• Like 1

Sheeeeeeeeeeeee-it. It's sad because I was actually going to do that, too. In like a "Obvious Omnicarbivore, Is Obvious" fashion, no less.

Well now I'm bummed out... :/

• Like 2

Voting has been concluded! We will be announcing winners shortly, but first we are going to have an in-house vote on the best Wyrd mini! Good job everyone! I am turning comments on in the gallery so go ahead and talk about your entries and wait in anticipation for the results :D 

Are we allowed to post images of the entries on the forum now? And on cool mini or not.

Voting has been concluded! We will be announcing winners shortly, but first we are going to have an in-house vote on the best Wyrd mini! Good job everyone! I am turning comments on in the gallery so go ahead and talk about your entries and wait in anticipation for the results :D 

Are we allowed to post images of the entries on the forum now? And on cool mini or not.

Yes you may. All voting has resolved so nothing will change the results :P

• Like 1

I am still not able to comment on the entries. Are the comments turned on, or are you still working on that? :)

I want to comment on things too, seriously a ton of fantastic entries this time around! Can't wait to see how everything shakes out, there were a few tight races there.

• Like 1

Yep, certainly curious, I checked in at the official end, but the polls weren't closed when I shut my computer down around 1:00 eastern, and at least a couple polls were within one vote.

Also, yeah, looking forward to commenting. Missed the energy of that from the last one (Frozen moments IIRC?). IDK if the incentive to comment was necessary, I know I was happy to do so since it was a big splash of lots of people's work without the bias associated with a thread even.