some guy from southeast MI

Beef

Hey all!  I've been a long time lurker and have finally decided to make an account, just in case I might have questions in the future.  The last game I took seriously was Warmachine, which I played solidly for 8 years before that friend group fragmented and morphed into other things.  The death of  Warhammer--my first wargaming love--as I knew it kind of galvanized me to get back into wargaming on my own terms.  It came down to Malifaux and Infinity, both of which I have in the past been inspired to paint entire crews worth in the past.  As it turns out, I have Malifaux Mondays off, but not Infinity Thursdays.

There's something I like about the aesthetic of Malifaux, and I like that Wyrd's an American company.  I had a lot of fun playing it many years ago, but it never caught on in my gaming group.

I currently have the McMourning and Seamus crews from 1st edition, and have also ordered the metal Nicodem and Molly crews.  After I get those done, I'll move on to the tantalizing plastics that have been getting released. 

• Like 1

Hey all!  I've been a long time lurker and have finally decided to make an account, just in case I might have questions in the future.  The last game I took seriously was Warmachine, which I played solidly for 8 years before that friend group fragmented and morphed into other things.  The death of  Warhammer--my first wargaming love--as I knew it kind of galvanized me to get back into wargaming on my own terms.  It came down to Malifaux and Infinity, both of which I have in the past been inspired to paint entire crews worth in the past.  As it turns out, I have Malifaux Mondays off, but not Infinity Thursdays.

There's something I like about the aesthetic of Malifaux, and I like that Wyrd's an American company.  I had a lot of fun playing it many years ago, but it never caught on in my gaming group.

I currently have the McMourning and Seamus crews from 1st edition, and have also ordered the metal Nicodem and Molly crews.  After I get those done, I'll move on to the tantalizing plastics that have been getting released. 

Welcome to Malifaux. Great time to dive (back) in. McM and Seamus are a lot of fun. As far as metal Molly vs. plastic only thing I'll recommend is that you take a look at making a "Philip and the Nanny" proxy cause it can be useful with her. But until then, Sybelle and Molly are great together.

There are a large group of Malifaux players in the Michigan area. @rancor709 is one of the henchmen who does a great job out there organizing game nights and tournaments.

• Like 1

Hello some guy from se. Michigan. I'm the guy adam was referring to. We have a large group that plays out of Wixom michigan  on Tuesday evenings, and a group that plays at pandemonium in livonia/Westland area on Thursdays. We are getting a rotation going between shops for events. We have a 50ss tournament at the Wixom store flat land games on sat Oct 10th