Malifaux Rankings

PotentiallyLethal

Just to let people know

As of the start of 2016 I will be taking over the management of the UK Malifaux Rankings, keeping these up to date, the originals are at www.malifauxrankings.com.

Before then though I want to start taking ranking scores for the rest of the world, specifically those regions mentioned in the Wyrd Forums Community Events area; North America, South America, Europe, Africa and Asia (as well as the UK).

I’ve set up example pages at www.potentiallylethal.co.uk/malifaux-rankings and I think the instructions are relatively straightforward, and to emphasise, these are not the completed areas as I will be breaking down the regions into countries as and when I get data.

If you want to start sending data for non-UK tournaments to me at malifauxrankings@potentiallylethal.co.uk with the required details as stated on the instruction page I can start getting this started internationally.

If you see any glaring mistakes or have suggestions for improvement please let me know.

Thanks.

Stephen (Potentially Lethal)

• 3 weeks later...