10T Pull My Finger

Da Git

Hey guys,

I'm gunna start doing some work on the 10T from book 3 in the PMF site.  I've just done the Jorogumo. 

If you can go over, have a squiz and leave any feedback, that'd be great!

I'll also stick my hand up for the Obsidian Oni. Lust & Bunraku are done (thank-you to whomever did these!).  I haven't had any experience with Wandering River Monk or the Emissary, so if someone wants to do those that'd be great (otherwise If no one does I'll give a run through).

Cheers
Da Git

• Like 1

Hey, I've done the Obsidian Oni, and someone has done the Shadow Emissary, (I've edited everything but the page name (was too scared of blow the whole thing up! If someone else could do that, that'd be great!).

So really, the only one that is left is the Wandering River Monk.  If someone whom has played a few games with it could jump on there an put something up that'd be great.  Otherwise, post it here & I''' copy it across.  Also if you feel like padding out the ones I've done, please feel free!

Cheers!
Da Git

On the Jorogumo, you may want to mention that a large part of its 9ss cost is that it is a Last Blossom, meaning it benefits from Misaki's Smoke & Shadows upgrade.  This lets it both throw down smoke bombs and bury, popping up anywhere on the board within 6" of a friendly model.  This makes them much more maneuverable and much more scary.  It can be placed for threat saturation, deny interact actions or charges due to its huge engagement bubble, get itself out of a sticky situation, or set up a counter charge to protect a key model.