Sanctuary Hall Of Fame Qualifiers

laceinit

Here is the list of all those that have qualified for the Hall Of Fame championship event which takes place on the 24th of Oct.

Please let me know if you can attend or not, cheers.

Rulespack, https://www.dropbox.com/s/cwq2fk63g75tj7q/Hall of fame.pdf?dl=0

Maria Wieland
Greg Piskosz
Tim Brown
Steve Wilson
Paul Butler
Rob Smith
Ross Mason
Haydn Smith
Robert Ayres
Martin Wodehouse
Luke Cocksedge
Mark Proudlock
Peter Sidaway
Graham Bursnell
Martin Jones
Joel Henry
Connor Barker
Ben Harris
Graham Bursnell
Graeme Nicholls

Edited by laceinit

The Underdogs tournament that will be running alongside this is an unranked tournament, in case that alters people's plans for attendance. (Since it is primarily intended for those who haven't managed to get invites to the Hall of Fame, it didn't seem right it to then be a ranked tournament.)

Not sure an invitational can be ranked!

An event being invitational isn't a mentioned as a criteria on the rankings web site (like henchman lead or doubles) Could be in gaining grounds but unable to find it in the 2015 version, either way gaining grounds is a guide rather than a bible.

Don't see the problem in this specific case, any ranking points will have been well and truly earned.  Assuming I can get  pass will be bring TTs so on a personnel level the point will be mute.

Edited by Tapdancer

Are there details to the format yet? 

Will the Underdog tournament have it's separate forum thread?

I don't think an invitational should be ranked, not every event has to be. 

We're going there for the fun of games and our name on a plaque! Or in case of the Underdog tournament just for the fun. And for Mr Reeves' birthday (I'll bring cake - for everybody).

• Like 2

If the cakes have 'Blighted +1' on them, steer well clear. Dodgy Outcasts trying to reduce the competition... :P 

Agree that invitationals shouldn't be ranked. Always thought / believed that events should be open entry in order to qualify for rankings, which would rule this out. Doesn't bother me one way or the other - think it's good of Sanctuary to put this on for us.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...