Tara's story

Masters of Ulthwe

Let me clarify.  Here's this website I found while looking for the rest of Tara's backstory:  http://abnormalifaux.blogspot.com/2014/11/dead-of-winter-introducing-tara.html

Dead of Winter allows Tara to bring her crew into the Resurrectionists. It also allows her to hire Death Marshals – interestingly they count as undead when hired by Tara. These reflect the death marshals that Tara and Karina brought to unlife after returning from the Labyrinth. The death marshals fit into the bury and unbury game that Tara plays.

Web page was dated Nov 28, 2014, so it's not talking about story material in Shifting Loyalties.  ;)

The Dead of Winter story PDF ends when Hawkins shoots Tara through the chest.  No Karina resurrecting Tara and the death marshalls in that document.  Page 20 is Karina crawling through the cave and finding Tara's body.

So was there an epilogue for the campaign, or is all of that backstory from the campaign encounters?

Off the top of my head there is a little section where Tara appears in Taelors story recalling how Tara got a hold of her sword.

Tara gets a hold of her sword in the Dead of Winter campaign (IIRC she takes it from Pietro, the Arcanist at the site, who found it earlier). The Obliteration Symbiote, which is taken by the Guild, is retrieved in the M2E book with the help of Levi and the Viks.

The sword she steals from the Guild in Shifting Loyalties would appear to be Blight, which can be found in the Campaign Upgrades after flipping a 14 for a barter flip and subsequently flipping a crow. It is rumoured (heavily hinted at, more like) that the sword used to belong to one of the Tyrants, likely Plague.

• Like 1

Off the top of my head there is a little section where Tara appears in Taelors story recalling how Tara got a hold of her sword.

Tara gets a hold of her sword in the Dead of Winter campaign (IIRC she takes it from Pietro, the Arcanist at the site, who found it earlier). The Obliteration Symbiote, which is taken by the Guild, is retrieved in the M2E book with the help of Levi and the Viks.

The sword she steals from the Guild in Shifting Loyalties would appear to be Blight, which can be found in the Campaign Upgrades after flipping a 14 for a barter flip and subsequently flipping a crow. It is rumoured (heavily hinted at, more like) that the sword used to belong to one of the Tyrants, likely Plague.

oh, thanks for that :D