MunkeyKungFu

Gertfaux 2 - 5th March 2016 - Bristol - 1 TICKET SPARE

Will Aionus be tournament legal for this?  He has an official card but the book with him in hasn't been released yet and he isn't widely available?

Wyrd say yes

Will Aionus be tournament legal for this?  He has an official card but the book with him in hasn't been released yet and he isn't widely available?

Wyrd say yes

It's not a Wyrd sponsored event though so it's at the discretion of the TO which is why I was checking (not that I'll be running him (unless I borrow him from somebody!)).

Holy crap this event is coming up fast. Where has the time gone lol. Hope everyone's preparations are on track :-) It will be good to see some old and new faces.

I am just checking to make sure there is space but I should (fingers crossed) be able to add an extra 4 places :D

Ok boys and girls. There is space for 4 more people for gertfaux :-) I shall go through the thread for people who wanted in on reserves and contact you this afternoon :-)

Funny you should mention Strats and Schemes. I rolled them last night against GG2016 and here they are. Don't hate me if you don't like them all, hate the generator lol

Strats-and-Scheme-GF-16_zpstnckzlnl.png

26 minutes ago, MunkeyKungFu said:

I rolled them last night against GG2016 and here they are. Don't hate me if you don't like them all, hate the generator lol

I rolled them...

I Rolled Them....

I Rolled...

I ROLLED?????!!!!