Welcome to Wyrd Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MunkeyKungFu

Gertfaux 2 - 5th March 2016 - Bristol - 1 TICKET SPARE

98 posts in this topic

Will Aionus be tournament legal for this?  He has an official card but the book with him in hasn't been released yet and he isn't widely available?

Will Aionus be tournament legal for this?  He has an official card but the book with him in hasn't been released yet and he isn't widely available?

Wyrd say yes

Wyrd say yes

It's not a Wyrd sponsored event though so it's at the discretion of the TO which is why I was checking (not that I'll be running him (unless I borrow him from somebody!)).

1 person likes this

Holy crap this event is coming up fast. Where has the time gone lol. Hope everyone's preparations are on track :-) It will be good to see some old and new faces.

I am just checking to make sure there is space but I should (fingers crossed) be able to add an extra 4 places :D

1 person likes this

Ok boys and girls. There is space for 4 more people for gertfaux :-) I shall go through the thread for people who wanted in on reserves and contact you this afternoon :-)

I've messaged people on the reserves list. There will still be 2 tickets available if all reserves take a ticket. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Payment sent for Conor McNama, will be my second ever malifaux event. Coming with Croydon gaming club guys.

1 person likes this

17 hours ago, madaxeman said:

Any news as yet as to whether this will use GG 2016 ? 

Yes this will :) Scheme and Strats will be announced next week.

1 person likes this

Funny you should mention Strats and Schemes. I rolled them last night against GG2016 and here they are. Don't hate me if you don't like them all, hate the generator lol

Strats-and-Scheme-GF-16_zpstnckzlnl.png

2 people like this

26 minutes ago, MunkeyKungFu said:

I rolled them last night against GG2016 and here they are. Don't hate me if you don't like them all, hate the generator lol

I rolled them...

I Rolled Them....

I Rolled...

I ROLLED?????!!!!

1 person likes this

What did you use to generate them?  I didn't think Malifaux Companion had been updated with the new GG schemes yet?