Malifaux Plastruct Terrain nearly done

Minijunkie

Thought I'd post a photo of my Plastruct terrain WIP. Not finished - the house needs a fair bit more work, and the tower windows up top aren't done. Really like this terrain - I like the slightly wonky style, the size, the sturdiness and the fact it's light but not light enough to move around easily. This is just a really quick layout I threw together to take a photo.

The mat is nice but I've ordered a 3x3 to use instead I think. I also need more scatter terrain. 

I also ordered a couple of the new pre-painted Plastcraft buildings/items to try out. Should be here in about a week.

malTerrain.JPG

• Like 1

Man I love that mat, I have been looking at it for a while for my own use and this may have pushed the balance. I really wish Wyrd would have produced something like that for their deceased Terraclips line. Would have really made the Terraclips sets (all except Sewers perhaps) more playable right out of a single box.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 3:28 PM, Ice_cat said:

Wow that looks great! Love both mats! I wasn't really into the plastcraft malifaux stuff before, but now I'm actually considering getting me some of that stuff ^^ Is it possible to go into the buildings or are they more like massive blocks?

They are not a massive block, you can see it on their webstore as well as there is instructions on how to put them together.

• Like 1