Nythera: A Worldwide Event

Lucidicide

Hmm... Been looking over the rules PDF and the submission form, and there are a couple things I'm disappointed about.

1) You can only submit games played against people who are registered forum users. Several players, if not most of them, in my meta don't visit forums of any sort, much less the Wyrd ones.

2) The stronghold bonuses grant units/models that haen't even come out yet. Nor are they even on the release schedule, like the Emissaries of Fate.

Any chance we can get some kind of generic option on the dropdown for those of us who play people who don't have forum accounts or don't frequent the internet for such things?

The issue is largely related to our ability to overall track games and check for any shenanigans. By providing a default option, we open it up to easier exploitation.

Do you have a local Henchman?

1) You can only submit games played against people who are registered forum users. Several players, if not most of them, in my meta don't visit forums of any sort, much less the Wyrd ones.

Just tell them to sign up and sign in.

They can always say no to marketing and never use the account. But will help your group shape the story and help their faction.

The issue is largely related to our ability to overall track games and check for any shenanigans. By providing a default option, we open it up to easier exploitation.

Do you have a local Henchman?

I do. He's one of the few people I play with who has a forum account.

I do. He's one of the few people I play with who has a forum account.

Well, the first step is asking people to sign up for a forum account. It's a simple enough process, and if they aren't on the mailing list it won't bother them. Since we want to make sure we are controlling our input and creating a lively community via secret Faction sections, I'd highly recommend that people who want to get involved get involved with the forum, too.

If they are not going to sign up for the forum, your local Henchman can reach out to us to see if we can work something out. I can't promise anything, but we'll consider it.