Nythera: A Worldwide Event

Lucidicide

Not enough Neverborn support in here... represent!

I know we got Miss Ery, and while she's cool and I certainly picked up one (or three...), she's probably one of the last Neverborn I would have asked for a Miss version of. Then again, many of the faction's personalities are female already. Miss Barbaros would be high on my list though.

A Nightmare Lilith would be mindbogglingly awesome too :)

Prepares for the anti-Neverborn sentiment, having already gotten Miss Ery and Nightmare Dreamer. While I must play Neverborn for this, I'll also cheer for Arcanists and 10T

If Neverborn manage to win the event I think the Nightmare or special edition model should be another Teddy.  

I think it is a tradition now?

Dark Debts Nightmare Edition with Hungering Darkness that scares the pants off you. Plus it's a dual faction box set.

Lucius would be nice as well.

Ooo, I'm on board with Lucius. He's still got too many Guild roots from 1E. Give him a nightmare box where he's letting his Neverborn side out with the Guild minions clearly showing the signs of Neverborn infiltration/control...

Definitely going to go Thunders for this, as while I by extension dip into most all the other factions, they're my favorites and I really hope Thunders does well enough to net a Miss model, or even a Nightmare edition. Goodness knows what any sort of TT NE would look like, and I'm hype for the possibility.

• Like 1

It was actually an idea I have had (many others have probably had this as well) to use this worldwide event to give an extra boost to interest into the game. I have a local game store that carries some of Wyrd's products here in Northern Minnesota, but not Malifaux. They are starting to build a group of GW people that I plan to try and steal to a more affordable and, in my opinion, a better game. 

Wish me luck in my endeavors and with my application when it opens again this Fall.

As Always,
The Grue

• Like 4