Forum rollback

So, i know the forum was down yesterday (and I think maybe Wednesday afternoon as well but now that it's back up, I am missing a message from my inbox and noticed that there are 4 days worth of posts missing.

Did the forums get rolled back to Aug. 10th or something?

• Like 2

We brought the forum down to do a software update and move toward fixing some of the bugs (white on white, for example). Unfortunately, there was an issue during the update process which, in order to get things back up, required a roll back of the forum to an earlier backup.

We will still be doing the update. I'm not sure if the information from the last few days is lost. Still waiting on some information.

Thanks

• Like 2

I can't speak for the rest of the forum, but as I was in The Writing Room an hour or so ago I noticed that a few topics have disappeared from there.

No worries either way, just wanted to point it out in case you were looking for if anything was missing.

As always,

The Grue

Just as a generic FYI for the staff:

While you could not log into forums via the Wyrd main page on those days, you -could- get into them if you went straight to the "what's new" menu.

Not of much use now as the rollback as happened, but it might help you identify where the problem in your software was :)