Forum Cleanup

Lucidicide

Hey all,

I know that there are a few skin and appearance things that need cleaning up on the forum. We're going to get to those soon, but in the meantime I have been trying to re-organize the forum a bit.

Nothing has been deleted, but different categories have been combined in order to try to make the forum a bit easier to navigate for newcomers. Hopefully this will make it more usable and intuitive.

If you have any suggestions for organization, please leave them below. Additionally, if you see any pinned topics that are no longer relevant, please link them below.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Nothing has been deleted.

Nonsense, the word Sh'long has been deleted and MythicFox enjoys evaporating my more provocative posts. I choose to believe it is because he just doesn't understand my unique feelings about particular subjects and won't allow me to express myself in questionable ways.

Also, the forum clean up is cool but mobile mode is pretty much useless until the response field isn't white text on white background. Everything else looks good.

• Like 1

In the "Malifaux Discussions" sub forum there are loads of pinned threads.

"Introduce Yourself" I suggest moving to the "Introductions" sub forum.

"Card Trading Thread" to the "Trading Forum" sub forum (it also seems redundant to have "forum" as part of the name of a forum).

The hilariously named "Find a Game/Opponent (new, easy-to-read version)" uses table tags that are not recognised by the current forum so is pretty hard to read. Perhaps unpin it and create a new one if someone wants to handle.

In the Malifaux section I think the order of sub forums should be:

Malifaux Discussion
Malifaux Rules Discussion
Faction Discussion

In the "Malifaux Discussions" sub forum there are loads of pinned threads.

"Introduce Yourself" I suggest moving to the "Introductions" sub forum.

"Card Trading Thread" to the "Trading Forum" sub forum (it also seems redundant to have "forum" as part of the name of a forum).

The hilariously named "Find a Game/Opponent (new, easy-to-read version)" uses table tags that are not recognised by the current forum so is pretty hard to read. Perhaps unpin it and create a new one if someone wants to handle.

There's also two different "use lots of varied terrain" threads stickied there. And Justin's welcome is a bit weird what with it being so down the huge list of pinned topics (and it needs a bit revising due to the new forum structure).

Bah, everyone knows I am already lost, and probably damned as well :D

On topic however, I cannot say I have noticed any major change, but to be fair, I generally only log in, go to the forums and check the "what's new" tab.

OR just annoy people in chat. :)