GenCon shipping

Order 4395 arrived today! Woo!  Got a look at it over lunch - some of the bits fell off the Komainu sprue, sadly.  The packer caught the head piece that fell off, but having searched the box and bags, it appears that a foot went missing, so I'll have to fill out a bits form after work.

Ah well - everything else looks great! Especially Miss Anne Thrope - great work!

So does our order number mean nothing? Are things packed and shipped by how much you spent? How little you spent? Are the papers affixed to a wall and darts thrown at them? Maybe the entire stack is thrown in the air and things are packed as they get picked up? Psychic selection from cats?

Shipping Room Gremlins.

I wasn't going to type the whole thing out, but since I think it explains part of the process, here goes.

I ordered Smoke and Mirrors, Widow Weaver, and four more Effigy figures (I already had Hodgepodge, and I don't quite like the Ten Thunders Effigy).  When I opened my box, my Brutal Effigy was in a plastic bag without a box, and I there was an extra model with this label printed on it:

*Our Apologies*

We have run out of packaging on some of the

prerelease items you have ordered.

Wanting to avoid delay and disappointment we are

sending it without packaging.

By way of apology we are including this bonus

model.

Thank you for your Support!

and now I have a dayglow pink Malifaux Child. 

I'd like to thank everyone who helped exhaust Wyrd's packaging supply!  :D

Just got my shipping notification

A shipping label has been prepared for your item at 10:17 am on August 19, 2015 in MARIETTA, GA 30066. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date

This is for order 2982 (Crossroads 7 and Dark Carnival). I think my order was written on the Psychic Cat equivalent of Kryptonite - later order numbers have already been delivered to the UK :(

Still, at least it'll be on its way soon....

Just need to be patient...

...I'm rubbish at being patient :(

(must admit, I'm also a little disappointed it's taken this long to ship)

II ordered Smoke and Mirrors, Widow Weaver, and four more Effigy figures (I already had Hodgepodge, and I don't quite like the Ten Thunders Effigy).  When I opened my box, my Brutal Effigy was in a plastic bag without a box, and I there was an extra model with this label printed on it:

and now I have a dayglow pink Malifaux Child. 

That's pretty cool! Not a logistics company, but a pretty cool group anyway!

So my order arrived yesterday while I was at work, luckily the Fedex office is down the street from my place.  I opened it up, and find they'd included a spiffy pink malifaux child, as an appology for not having the packaging on all the models (Crossroads 7 were in a plastic bag).  It's not something I would have considered an issue (I want to play with my new toys :P), but thank you all the same Wyrd!

I received my Gen Con order two weeks ago.

I received my confirmation from Wyrd that my order has just shipped today.

So, I would assume a lot of "missing shipment confirmations" will be reaching you all now. 

Same here.

Email arrived today, parcel arrived days ago!

My USPS tracking doesn't seems to be getting any new updates (it has been 6 days since the last one). Is that normal? Is any of you in the same situation?

The last one was "Your item departed our USPS facility in MIAMI, FL 33112 on August 16, 2015 at 1:06 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination." 

(International Priority Mail, btw).

My USPS tracking doesn't seems to be getting any new updates (it has been 6 days since the last one). Is that normal? Is any of you in the same situation?

The last one was "Your item departed our USPS facility in MIAMI, FL 33112 on August 16, 2015 at 1:06 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination." 

(International Priority Mail, btw).

That sort of thing happens. For my package, the last real update was a departed notification, an estimated delivery date appeared (which is really easy to not notice, since it's just an extra line of text and the rest of the tracking display does not change), and then the package arrived on the date.

What's the estimated delivery time for international priority?

That sort of thing happens. For my package, the last real update was a departed notification, an estimated delivery date appeared (which is really easy to not notice, since it's just an extra line of text and the rest of the tracking display does not change), and then the package arrived on the date.

What's the estimated delivery time for international priority?

6-10 days. Everybody I know from my area that order something during the Gencon have their stuff already, that's why I'm so anxious  :P

Seems that I don't have any estimated delivery date, but I suppose that the package will arrive in a few days unannounced. 

I seem to have gotten someone elses order.  The shipping label on the box is to me, but the Wyrd invoice is to them and the contents are not what should have been in my last order.  I split my order into 3 orders and 2 of them arrived.  The last one seems to be mixed up.

So I opened a box and found the 2 player starter set and Colette's crew box, and I am guessing someone else is going to open their box and find Shen Long, Wong, and a Gremlin T-shirt.  Going to be quite the surprise for them.  Sadly there is no phone number on the box for the other guy or I could sort it out.  Instead I guess I am going to have to contact Wyrd directly.

Hopefully this is not too confusing to solve, but one of my other boxes had the wrong tracking information so I think my order on the whole just got muddled.

Got everything I ordered on Friday, I had not been expecting any delivery till sometime next middle week. Some stuff came in plastic bags, and some stuff came in the boxes as intended, a couple of things had got loose from the sprues, but the one who had packed everything had put those things in small bags. Sadly some of the unattached parts had got lost or was not the part intended. Instead of Greeds face I got Shenlongs head, and  Envy had lost his arm. I don't see this as major problem, I am in no hurry if Wyrd are going to send me the parts, and in the worse case scenario, I need to make some converting, which in my book is not a problem.

/C  

Edit: Learn to spell!!

Edited by Cate

All ready done that, and I have all the faith that everything will be fixed in the end. I am in no hurry either, as I have to much to paint at the moment. CR 7 is not really on my priority list atm, as I have two crews, Abuela, a Lone warrior, and that stupid Eldar titan who has been shouting for attention for at least a year.

/C  

If you got something jacked up, contact us through the main website for damaged/mispacked, include the info and the office will get you sorted.

The shipping invoice said to send an email to office.assistant@wyrd-games.net.  I sent an email explaining the issue and containing the tracking information & order numbers.  Should I use the damaged/mispacked form instead?  Nothing was damaged, I simply got the order that was intended for someone else and I think they got mine.

• 2 weeks later...