GenCon shipping

Well this type of forum post has been done/seen before, if I missed an already active then oops.

If not then got to start somewhere.

The first of my orders #1574 has shipping confirmation to my far off distant homeland. It will take a while to get here but I am getting damned excited to see my Mr Cooper. 

Hopefully everything proceeds smoothly for everyone and the Wyrd folks don't go mad with stress and the demands to ship stuff yesterday and for it to arrive today. The process is officially (at least for me) underway.

• Like 1

1484 and 1492 both got a shipping label notice today, so I assume that while stuff isn't necessarily strictly in order, the earlier ones do seem to be going out first.

Just crossing my fingers they arrive Saturday, or maybe even Friday. That way I have at least part of the weekend for them!

• Like 1

Intrestingly, and this also shows just how out of control I got...

My orders have been slightly staggered thus far

#1574 shipped UPS 1st class

#1599 processing

#1616 shipped UPS priority (bigger order cost more to ship did not have smaller option)

#1636 shipped UPS 1st class

#1743 processing

So not sure why #1599 did not go before its later companions, maybe missed ( :huh: ), maybe its a bucket of orders in a range and its in the bottom corner of the bucket ( :( ), maybe something in that order has slowed it down ( :unsure: ), maybe the gods hate my friend whom that order mostly is comprised of his items....

Either way it is definately not simply sequential.

#1599 contains Wong, I so hope it does ship soon because I want to be Glowwwwwwwwieeeee

I got my shipping notice on Wednesday but so far the usps tracking has not moved beyond label printed. Should I be concerned or is this par for the course?

Seems to be standard practice. Same for 2 of my shipments. Kind of expecting things to show up at my door before the USPS tracking is updated at all.

So has my #1743.

Getting worried about poor #1599 now, it appears to have missed the party :o

I don't even bother looking at UPS tracking its so bad, worse than useless. I simply hope my goods travel from the US to Australia by Glowie magic power.

It worked before I don't question it.